Meet and greet

Jakes pov
Today we were heading to the mall to do a Q&A and sing our single. we has arrived at the mall and our bodyguard Steve escorted us to where we need to get ready.
"Hello everybody my name is Chelsea briggs and I'm from holly wire I do the holly wire got minute. and today out guests are five cute guys who are on the neon lights tour it is American boys"
we all walked on stage in order it was noah ,Liam, josh,jake and ryan we were all sat in order from who is the youngest and who is the oldest
"Hello Chelsea it's great to see you"
"And it's nice to see you guys to so today we are going to be doing a Q&A and your also going to be singing your new single."
"Yes we are"
"So in the audience if you have a question put your hand up"
"Hello what's your name"
"My name is Rebecca, I was wondering who's is you guys valentines"
"Well thank you we have actually got a surprise for y'all on our website there is a questionnaire for y'all and you can put your name and where you live and which member of the guys you would like to be your valentines and we will draw five people from a hat and you can be our valentines but we will be in Miami so we would have you fly to Miami and we will have our date there. oh we need to answer the question go on Noah you go and answer"
"We'll mine in Dinah from fifth harmony Liam your turn"
"Mine is Normani josh your turn"
"We'll mine is jade Thirlwall from little mix jake yours"
"You all know who mine is it's camila but I'm going to be I Texas with my family so I won't be able to see her ryan your turn"
The crowd erupted in awe
"We'll mine is a mystery even the boys don't know but it is someone from fifth harmony"
"Hey how come we don't know"
"I will tell you later ,now next question"
"Hello my name is sofi and my sister is camila so I was wondering jake why are you In Texas on valentines day"
"Well sofie if you go with the bodyguard and go backstage I will tell you but you can't tell camila and shouldn't you be here with and adult"
"Yes I am my mom is with me"
"Oh hey sinhu"
"Hey jake"
"Next question"
"Hello my name is ryan I was wondering when is your ep coming out"
"We don't know yet because we are still recording a few songs"
"Next question"
"Hello my name is connor and I was wondering how did you guys meet and how long have you know each other"
"Well I wanted to be In a band and I had told ally so ally told simon and then simon found a few guys in YouTube and we have only known each other for a 2 weeks "
"Okay we'll guys you need to sing your new single hold me down"
----- after hold me down-----
"Right that's all we have for today and I hope to see you guys later"
"Bye Chelsea"
"By boys"
we walked if stage and I saw Sofi and sinhu . Sofi saw me and ran up to me and gave me a big hug
"Hey jake I have missed you"
"I have missed you to"
"When are you coming to visit us again"
"I don't know yet because me and the guys are busy so I don't know"
"I could end up seeing you in Miami for the neon lights tour"
"Ahh yes I forgot about that you little munchkin"
"Now tell me why you are not going to be with camila on valentines day"
"We'll your a little feisty one aren't you well the truth is I am going to be with her on valentines day because I have told her that I'm going to be in Texas so I won't be able to see her but the truth is I'm going to be in Miami and when they have a show,I will create a little PowerPoint about is and where we met and pictures of us. so when they are in the middle of singing the music will go of and the PowerPoint will go on the screen,i will have someone from the family walk up on stage and give Camila a card and the flowers and when she opens the card me and the boys will come on the stage and sing a thousand years and then spend the whole day with her."
"Awwww that is so cute but can I give her the flowers and the card and plus isn't valentines day when we are in Miami and aren't you going to be in Miami"
"Yes but they go in before us so in the middle of there song that's where I come in so I won't see you all day and Camila thinks that I am in Texas because of a family problem and I have told the girls so that they don't tell Camila"
"Okay"
"Jake"
"Yes sinhu"
"Your a good man to my daughter you take care of her"
"I will"
"Good by the way my husband wants to meet you"
"Hey we could do it after the show"
"Yes that will be a good idea"
"Okay well I have to go I have got to go to the stadium and I have a meet and greet to get to."
"Okay will jake I will see on the 14th"
"Okay bye I will see you then"
"Bye sofi"
"Bye jake"
I was heading to the tour bus where the other guys were we have about 4 hours until the meet and greet starts and it takes 30 minutes to get there so we have three and a half hours to get it takes us 30 minutes to get ready each so that will leave us with one hour left to do anything we want.