The beach

Camila's pov
I was on the sun bed getting a tan. I felt a pair of arms pick me up I felt so safe in those arms. I opened my eyes and saw that it was jake and he was heading to the sea I started screaming and shouting I even slapped him in the chest.
"Hey you do know that isn't going to work."
"It will I will make it."
"Fine what ever."
And then finally there was a water all over me I swam to the top and went over to jake .
"Hey jake" I said grinning
"What do you want"
"Nothing"
And then that's when I jumped and wrapped my hand around his neck and my legs around his waist.
The. I hear a click of a camera I just suspected it to be Dinah taking photos and making a ship name out of it.

Jakes pov
When I picked Camila up from the sun bed and threw her into the sea I was practically wetting myself because it was that hilarious and then she came up to me
"Hey jake."
"What do you want"
"Nothing
And that's when she jumped on me I heard a camera click and I just thought that it would be Dinah taking a photo and making a ship name out of it. I need to tell her that I love her but it is too hard.

Dinah's pov
Jake and camila are so cute together I wonder when jake is going to confess to her about it I heard a camera click and me and the girls looked and saw that it was the paparazzi taking photos. this should be great on the news tommorow I wonder if their going to be shocked.
A/N I am so sorry that I haven't updated sooo do you think jake will confess to camila
Who would you like to see in the story
The vamps or demi lovato
Comment down below and tell me if you want both as well