End of demi tour part 2

Jakes pov
*two days later *
I can't believe it I am Finally out of this hospital and I'm at home the fifth harmony girls have took a break to help me recover the boys have took a vacation. I think that mine and ally's relationship has gotten a lot more stronger I am glad that she is my sister I couldn't ask for a better sister. and the girls are there for me I should tell you how much I thank them so I am also ally .
Lauren jauregui
even tho people think she is a diva she isn't she just makes that up in reality she is the most amazing person that I have ever met in my entire life. if anyone hurts any of her friends she would probably kill you that's how much of a loving, caring person she is. Dinah jane Hansen
She is the prankster of the group she even pranks me one time she pranced me on stage it was the end of the uk shows and she came out on stage along with the other girls they pulled my trousers down and pranked me with tomato sauce and silly sting and put it all over me I couldn't get the silly sting out of my hair she is amazing and fun
Normani kordei
She is like another older sister she will all ways be there for me when the others can't be there she has a great vibe about her and I love her for that
Ally brooke
She is a great sister she has got a big heart and no matter what she will always try to find piece and love everybody and wants to be friend with everyone mine and ally's bond shall never be broken even if one of us destroys it I like to call her my little big sister koala
Camila cabello
Now I don't know where to start.camila is a loving girl and clumsy. that cute little smile of hers makes me laugh all the time and when she gets jealous it so funny because if a girl came over and started flirting with me camila would just come and kiss me and then girl would be embarrassed. I have to admit I get jealous when guys flirt with her but who wouldn't flirt with her she is gorgeous. I love the way she cares about the people she loves and I like it that she puts anyone's life before her. that what's I love about her. I will always love her even if we break up I will always love her. forever and always .
Camila's pov
Why is it jake who gets hurt all the time it hurts me to see jake in the hospital he nearly died twice whoever tyres to kill jake will suffer and I don't care if it one of my friend or hater thy will pay for what they did to jake and it won't be me who will beat them up I will get dinah to give em a Polly beat down or maybe kill hem with a sledgehammer only joking I won't kill them I ain't a murderer lol .
"Camila what's wrong"
"Nothing"
"There is"
"Right lauren it's just that jake is always the one who gets hurt"
"But he always gets Better "
"That's not the point though when he had that car crash and he couldn't remember things I was devastated because what would of happend when he didn't actually remember any off it. and he didn't know that ally was his sister and he didn't know that he was a singer and he was on the Demi tour and all the other things and what about what would happen if he didn't remember me"
"I don't know but I am sure that if he didn't know what anything happened we would of helped him to remember things even if we were a stanger to him we would help and I am sure that all I our fans would send there prayers in for him so stop putting yourself down"
"I'm sorry lo it's just hard that's all"
"I know it is it will be hard for most of us and we can't wait until we finish the end of the tour it will be fun"
"I know I sort of want to do a duet with jake"
"Well maybe that could happen"
"It would be good if it could happen"
"Well Will have to try and make it happen I shall work my ass of to try and make it happen"
"Thanks lo"
"Its okay do you want me to send jake in"
"Yes if that's okay"
Lauren's pov
It hurts me to see camila like this and I hate to say this but jake is better of with camila. I think he needs someone like in his life now he needs all of us lets just say that my feelings for jake has gone now.
"Jake camila wants to talk to you she is a bit upset"
"Okay lauren what's wrong with her"
"I think I shall let you ask her that"
"Okay"
Jake went into their room that they shared
"Hey lo what's wrong with mila"
"She's just upset with everything that's all ally"
"Okay"
Jakes pov
"Hey camila what's wrong"
"It's just that you always get hurt and it's all my fault" she said bursting into tears
"Listen camila it isn't your fault the first time I got hurt was because of me I didn't watch where I was going and all the other times it was my fault apart from when I got shot it wasn't my fault. listen it wasn't my fault that I got shot neither lauren,ally,Normani,dinahs not even your fault"
"Okay I love you"
"I love you too mila"
After that we just lied in bed and eventually we fell asleep
*two days later*
I woke up with camila in my arms she is so cute when she sleeps I tempted to get up without waking her up but that didn't work she just pulled me backdown .
"Babe stay"
"We can't I have to go to sound check in 30mins"
"Please stay for 20 minutes"
"Fine and only twenty"
*20mins later*
"Camila I have to get up for sound check"
"Okay"
"I'm coming tho"
"No u arnt you need to get ready and spend time with the girls now go"
The reason why I didn't want camila to come because me and the boys are having a bit of a fall out
*at soundcheck*
"Jake your late"
"How the fuck am I late"
"You were supposed to be her at 12:30"
"It is 12:30 now"
"No it isn't it is 12:31"
"Oh wow I am one miniutes late it isn't like you have been 20 miniutes late have you Ryan"
"The reason I was late was because I had some things to do"
"Oh yeah I remember now, at least I didn't try to sleep with jade"
"What the fuck man"
"Oh common you believe him"
"After everything he has went through yeah"
"Yeah go on josh pick on the youngest"
"Do you know what Ryan you can be a dick sometimes"
Camila's pov
Me and the girls were going to catering until we heard jake through the speaker
"How the fuck am I late"
"You were supposed to be here at 12:30"
"It is 12:30 now"
"No it isn't it is 12:31 "
"Oh wow one minute late it isn't like you've been 20 minutes late have you ryan"
"The reason was I was late because I had some things to do"
"Oh yeah I remember now you tried to sleep with jade didn't you"
"What the fuck man"
"Oh common you believe him"
"After everything he has went through yeah"
"Yeah go on pick on the youngest"
"Do you know what Ryan you can be a dick sometimes"
"Let's just get this soundcheck done"
"Okay"
I watched the soundcheck I am starting to think that these are gonna break up I mean jake has always wanted to be a solo artist form last week.
*3hours later*
We have done our soundcheck and we are just doing our meet and greet then after the meets and great it will be the boys meet and greet.
We made our way round to where the meet and greet was and we heard the whole place erupt with screams.
About half an hour into the meet and greet there was this little boy he has tubes up his nose and he had no hair I am guessing he had cancer.
"Hello what's you're name"
"My name is jake"
"How are you"
"I'm good I would like to talk to you guys and jake please"
"Yes sure"
"Big rob please go and get jake"
"Okay camila"
*jakes pov*
I was in the dressing room in my phone when big rob came on
"Jake camila wants you"
"Okay coming"
Me and big rob were walking down the corridors to the girls meet and greet we finally got there and I heard the screams getting louder. I waved I the fans and made my way over to camila
"Hey babe what's wrong"
"We have got a fan that wants to tell me and you also the girls something"
"Okay, hello what's your name"
"My name is jake Roberts"
"Hello jake what did you want to tell us"
"Will as you can see I have got lung cancer and I have had treatment but the doctors say that it isn't Working and I haven't got long to live"
"Aww"
"I am currently planning my funeral and I am looking for a singer to sing all night well not all night I was wondering if you would do it"
"Of course I would do it"
"Thank you can I have a photo"
"Yes"
"Thanks"
"Hey are you watching the show"
"Yes"
"How about you come backstage with me and we can plan your funeral and I shall pay for it"
"No it's alright"
After jake met the girls and the boys apart from that dick Ryan, I pushed jake into my dressing room well mine josh,noah,liam dressing room Ryan got his own. after I brought jake to the dressing room I got a phone call I simon
*phone call *
(J- jake)
(S-Simon)
J- hello simon
S- hello jake I want you and the boys to Come to my office tommorow
J- okay I will text the boys now
S- don't worry I have told them be here at 9
J- okay bye
S- bye jake
(End phone call)
2 hours later
After the phone call I was helping jake plan his funeral and what song I'm gonna sing for him.
I am now getting ready for the show I had my trousers on and my shoes on I was putting my ear pieces in and connecting them and then gonna out my top on. I met the guys in the hall way
"Right this is our last performance so let's make the most of it"
We were doing some vocal exercises whilst walking to the stage. little mix had just finished their set .
"Good luck." jesy said
"Yeah good luck guys" perrie said
"Enjoy your last show it's a great crowd"leigh Anne said
"Enjoy yourselfs tonight good luck" jade said
"Thanks" we all said in unison
We walked over to George our body guard and grabbed our microphones .
We all gathered round in a circle and said a prayer then we all put our hands on the middle and said "American boys" and then we followed George underneath the stage were we were coming up from. we all got into our places the music started playing for she makes me wanna
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
She makes me wanna
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
She make me wanna
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

(Jake)
I can't explain what's happening to me
My sanity is In The past and jersey
(Skip to next song)
"So tonight we are gonna change it up A bit tonight so I would like to call up jake Roberts to the stage"
The Martin our other bodyguard brought him up
"This next song we are gonna dedicate to jake because I like to call him our little star"
"This is a song I wrote for jake ( let's just say that jake wrote the song) because jake has got cancer and basically it means that I will see you again. this song is called see you again ft wiz Khalifa

(Ryan's part)
It's been along day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come along from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when i see you again
When I see you again
(Jakes part)
Damn who knew all the planes we flew good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here
Talking to you about another path I
Know we love to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up look at different
See the bigger picture
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place
(Josh's part)
How could we not talk about family
When family's that all we got
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be there with me for the last ride
(Jakes part)
/tear rolls down cheek
It's been along day without you my friend
(Skip to end of song)
"Everyone give it up to jake Roberts"
The crowd went wild
"Right this next song is a song that I wrote"

(Ryan
If I was your boyfriend I'll never let you go
I can take you to places that you never been before
Baby take a chance or you never ever know
I got money In my hands that I'll like to
Swag swags swag
On you chillin by the fall while were eatin fondu
I don't know about you but I'll know about me
So say hello to pacifa in three two swag
(Jake )
I like to be
Everything you want
Hey girl let me talk to you
(All)
If I was your boyfriend
______________________
The Crowd goes crazy and I turn around I see fifth harmony little mix and Demi come out and silly string us but then I notice that the little mix have plates of cream . they all start heading towards me and all the guys are covered in silly string
Jades pov
Me and the girls are gonna prank jake me and perrie have got a plate full of cream and Leigh and jesy are gonna Pour water all over him and it's gonna be funny because he has got a white top on so that'll mean that the Crowd will want him to take his top. showtime.
Jakes pov
I just carried on singing the song and when it was joshed time to sing I got whipped cream in my face from jade and the next one of perrie I thought it was all over I had two buckets of water thrown. I ran over to jade and perrie and gave them a hug and they screamed it's good luck that they have already had their show. after we finished the song the crowd were telling me to take my top of so I do
Thanks for the amazing nigh hope you have a great night bye y'all "
After I got changed I sat and watched the girls of 5H and Demi preform it was such a good night but before Demi was finishing her last song we all go and silly string her and then when we finish demi was talking
"Thank you guys for tonight it was a amazing give it up to fifth harmony, American boys, little mix, Collins key and cher Lloyd"
We all bowed and ran of the stage
"Hey all keep in touch"
"Yep"
We all went our separate ways and headed to the hotel and then to the airport
What a great tour gonna miss all of them
A/n sorry for the long wait I didn't end up having my phone for a week