8 months

Jakes Pov
We have already hit the 8 month mark and she is doing my head in she won't let me go out to see my friends, she is worrying about me driving since I had a car crash which was two years ago she just won't let anything from the past go. The only people I can see are the girls,Taylor, my parents and other people and management oh and also her family, I mean she is stressing about the wedding which is next year and.
Camila's pov
UGGH I've been pregnant for 8 months and my body is aching,well I'm going to be a mother in a month.
I think I am giving Jake a hard time I mean I won't let him out of the house and go and do stuff like he always does, I might let him out to get stuff for the baby. We have found out the gender and I'm happy to say it's a boy. My little boy is going to grow up like us yay.
Jakes pov
"Jake"
"Yes"
"You can go out to get the furniture for the baby"
"Really"
"Yes"
"Oh it's just I thought that you would want to get it together"
"Nah I'm going out with my mom and Sofi and my dad, because I haven't seen them in a while so I'm going to be spending time with the for a while."
"Okay"
"I'll probably stay over I have got clothes they but I'll take some in case I'll text you in case"
"Okay love you"
"Love you too"
YASSS I CAN FINALLY GO OUT IM GOING TO TEXT TAYLOR AND LAUREN
*group chat*
T-Taylor
L-lauren
J-Jake
J-'Hey do y'all want to come shopping with me to get the stuff for the baby'
T-'yes I'm up for it'
L-'I'm up for it'
j-'okay I'll pick you up at 1pm
T&l-'okay'
*end of convo*
"Mila I'm going shopping with lauren and Taylor is that okay"
"Yes sure say hi to Taylor for me"
"Okay I will and I think you should stay with you parents for the rest of the week I'm sure your going to need it"
"Are you sure what are you going to be doing"
"Dunno I'll just sit and watch tv or something to do"
"Okay love you see you later"
"Love you to"
What camila didn't know was that I was going to do the baby's bedroom for her so she doesn't have to do everything.
*skip shopping*
So me lauren and Taylor are currently in the house watching tv.
"Do yall want some dinner I could make some"
"Yes sure"
"Okay I'll make some spaghetti and meatballs"
"Okay"
I got the ingredients out of the cupboard
*50 mins later*
"OMG Jake this look so good wait let me take a photo"
After Taylor took the photo I got a notification
'OMG Jake is boyfriend goals he cooks he can sing he is romantic. I love him he is so cute, he is my little bro💋💕 @jakebrookehernandez @laurenjauregui'
Wow Taylor wow.
*finished dinner and finished painting room*
Dinner was so nice and we have finished painting the room. Wow we have done that for so long it is now 11pm and I have just took a shower and I'm going to be face timing mila.
* face time convo *
J-hey chicken how are you
C- I'm fine you
J-I'm good what you doing
C-nothing what you doing
J-I just got out of the shower and I'm just going to watch vampire diaries
C- nice I'm about to. Go to sleep I'll see you in the morning
J- okay love you
C-love you too

Camila is going to be so surprised when she sees this.

A/n sorry for the slow updates