Thank god

Jakes pov
I am so glad that I'm going back home well not home just to the bus the doctor said that Camila and the girls were coming to pick me up and he wanted to have a talk with them when they get here.
Camilas pov
Today me and the girls were going to pick up jake. we were on the way to the hospital. we arrived at the hospital.
"Can you tell me where jake brooke Hernandez"
"He is room 354 and the doctor is waiting for you"
"Thank you"
"No problem"
Me and the girls went to room 354
"Hey you must be camila jakes girlfriend well my name is doctor jones and I came to tell you about jakes condition well jake has depression and anxiety so someone will have to have someone with him at all times to make sure he doesn't do anything plus he may have panic attacks sometimes so just to let you know. I advise that someone who is going to be around knows what to do when he has a headache is there anyone you know that can help."
"Yes there my friend Demi lovato but will I be able to be with him and Demi if I'm not busy"
"Yes sure you just have to be careful"
"Okay"
"So jake whenever your ready you can go home"
"Right okay"
"Thanks doc"
"No problem if there is any inquiries here's my number"
"Okay thanks"
"Take care now"
"Okay I will"
"Hey babe"
"Hey how you feeling"
"Not to bad"
"Hey come on I have to let Demi know about this"
"Okay I will get dressed"
Jakes pov
I can't believe it I have got anxiety and depression and I could also have panick attacks let's hope that I don't have One on stage. I'm glad I have got a caring woman like camila tonight I'm gonna forget about today and we are gonna have out second date but at home watching a movie and have pizza
"Hey babe come on let's go home"
"Okay and what do you mean home as in Miami or in the tour bus"
"Tour bus we are going home in 2 days so you will see my family"
"Yey fun I still haven't met your dad have I"
"Oh no you haven't just be prepared for the interrogation"
"Don't worry I have been planning it "
"I love you"
"I love you to camila Cabello and we are having or second date tonight."
"Yes I'm guessing it's movie and pizza"
"Yes it is"
"Come on get dressed"
"I haven't got a top"
"Walk out without a top the car is literally outside"
"Right okay I have got my bag"
Me and camila were walking out the hospital we headed to the car. we got into the. At and we were greeted by four other girls. Lauren kept on staring at me I wonder why
Lauren's pov
Omg why am I staring at jake his abs tho omg Lauren shut up he is with you best friend. omg I think I have a crush on jake.