Chapter 9

[Kars's POV]
I can hear Joseph's footsteps, I stand closing my book and setting it on the sofa.

I put a hand on my hip and say "So, your Y/N's lover. So she prefers low standards such as yourself" Joseph grits his teeth and says "Where is she?" I walk over to him, lay my hand on his shoulder and say "We have been telling you the truth this entire time we don't have Y/N feel free to check" Joseph stops eyes wide but then he growls "Fine I'll check".

For such a long time Joseph checked the entire mansion with me behind him and eventually gave up, Joseph clears his throat and says "Right.. Sorry I thought you kidnapped Y/N, but... Do you know of where she went? She just disappeared".

I shake my head and say "No, I've only ever met Y/N at the Diner and once when she visited because of her fan obsession with our band" Joseph nods and leaves the Mansion.
______________________________________
[Lisa's POV]
We find Joseph walking towards us in the Mansion with a gloom expression, I say "You didn't find her did you?" Joseph replies "I don't want to talk about it, I just want to go home.."

I walk behind Joseph concerned for him when we return home, I hear a stick crack when we reach the door I turn around immediately.

Ceazar has his fists up ready to fight while Joseph weakly has his fists up, Wamuu and Santana emerge from the night.

Wamuu waves his hand and says "Don't worry, we aren't here to fight" Santana asks "J.. Joseph, d-do you k.. Know where Y-Y/N is?" Joseph replies "No, even if I did she would be by my side by now.."

I ask "What are you two men doing with those suitcases?" Wamuu says "Kars and us got into an argument, we decided to break up the band and move out for a while..."

I put my hand to my chin and say "I see, where are you planning to live?" Santana hugs his pillow in his arms and looks at Wamuu, Wamuu smiles at him and says to me "We want to see Y/N and ask her if we can stay for a bit until we get back on our feet".

I reply "I'm sorry to disappoint you men but Y/N is gone, she just disappeared and not even Kars has seen her since", Wamuu shakes his head and says "That's not true, we have seen her, so has Kars".

Joseph suddenly lights up and grabs Wamuu's collar yelling "WHERE IS SHE!?" I tell him to calm down until Wamuu finally speaks up "From what Santana told me she must be home".

+++
(Joseph's POV)
We all burst into Y/n's house, Maggie squeals in delight, "Joseph! You're here just in time!"

We all are lead to Y/n's room, she lays in her bed asleep. I practically run to her side and take her hand, her eyes crack open a bit.

She asks "Joseph? I'm sorry I'm a little sick at the moment, Maggie, am I hallucinating?" Maggie smiles and says "I'm afraid not, Joseph and everyone else really is here".

She sits up slowly but I force her back down, I ask her "What sickness do you have?" She replies "I'm just overwhelmed according to the doctors making me think I'm sick, but this leaves me vulnerable towards Kars, if he's looking for me".

Santana waves, Y/n lights up and says "Santana... Wamuu what are you both doing here?" Santana says "We... wanted to stay with you..." Wamuu steps in and says "But we won't if it will cause you trouble milady".

She says "No, I'd like it if you two stayed, but what about Kars... I know he's your friend but we need to call the police", both PillarMen in the room shift awkwardly.

Lisa says "Santana and Wamuu have traces at the Mansion, the only way they could get out of jury is with money, or a very good argument that they weren't part of the plan to kidnap you".

She nods in understanding. I laugh nervously and say "Forget all this stuff for a moment eh, right now let me take care of
Y/n", Lisa looks at the PillarMen and orders "You two get comfortable but be on your guard just in case, Joseph needs time with Y/n alone, the rest of us will leave call if you need us".
____________________________________

(Y/n's POV)
When it's just Joseph and I, my body relaxes knowing I'm safe.

I told him everything that happened and it's perfectly clear that with the situation Kars and I had I am not pregnant, my body is just overwhelmed with everything that happened causing the stomach bug effect.

Joseph climbs into my bed and holds me tightly and protectively, he says "I'll be staying the night and you can't stop me..." I snuggle into his chest and reply "I'm not planning too, I was terrified I wasn't going to come back home".

I start crying and say "I'm glad I'm home!" Joseph replies "Hey! Hey, hey! Don't get all sad or happy or whatever! Just stop crying! I'm here".

He cups my face and slowly goes to lean in, I turn my face away and say "I can't yet... Not with what happened, I don't feel very... You know... I just, I'm don't really want to be kissed by a guy or it might trigger some memories of what happened-" Joseph cuts in with a warm smile "I understand, just get some rest okay, I'll punch Kars in the face the next time I see him..."

He hugs my waist and we fall asleep together.