Chapter 6

[Kars POV]
I unzip my pants and see Y/N's flustered face. Not going to lie I am getting excited.

[Y/N's POV]
He takes his shoes and socks off and tears his pants and boxers off, man am I glad his long hair covers his ass.

Kars hops into the hot bath and looks at me expectantly. I sigh and make my way over to him, I end up halting in shock when he says "Strip" I put my hands up in defence and say "No! I am just doing my job and bathing you!"

He doesn't reply and I cup water in my hands from the tub and drop it over what's still dry of his hair making it damp, I get some shampoo and rub it into his hair he lays back a bit.

Boy am I also glad the amount of bubbles in this tub don't show me anything too. I let a sigh of relief slip and Kars says "Hmm?" in question.

I say "I was just wondering.. You're a full grown man who seems very smart and has the capabilities to do stuff" he asks "What are you trying to get at
Y/N?" I have finally come up with an idea, 'I'll try and tick him off, if I keep doing this he might kick me out of the Mansion himself!'

I smirk and push my chest against the back of his head and let my hands rest of his chest, I say "A man like you..." I let my hands roam his chest lovingly.

[Kars POV]
"A man like me?" I ask amused enjoying her touch, my breath is starting to shake when I feel her hands reach down slightly, I feel myself growing hot.

She kisses my cheek and says "A man like you should be able to bathe yourself unless.. You have a thing for me" I let a soft moan leave my lips as she peppers my neck with kisses.

She says "Only if you were as good as Joseph at romance" I grip the side of the tub anger bubbling in me. Of course she's doing this on purpose but what's her plan?

I make myself relax once again ignoring her remark. But what amused me most was she decided to get into the tub with me with her outfit still on.

[Y/N's POV]
I rub his chest with soap not caring if my outfit was getting damp. He slowly lays a hand on the small of my back surprised.

I continue to kiss Kars's jawline he let's out soft moans and I can feel his member growing beneath me.

Kars smirks and uses his other hand to reveal a bit more of my chest and kisses it many times. I trail my fingers in his hair and kiss his lips, I'll give him what he wants for now before I pull out my 'Joseph' card again.

He slides a hand up my skirt and bites my lip, Now! "Jooseph~ Aah~" Kars pulls away and grits his teeth in anger pushing me against the tub so he's ontop.

He growls "Did you have sexual intercourse with HIM!?" His outburst surprises me but I know what I have to do "Yes I have and he felt sooo great I want moore from him~" my plan backfired...

Kars sits up in the water and says "I am not the man to resort to rape... But you have crossed the line with mentioning that idiots name" the last thing I could remember that night was my outfit tearing, the moans filling, and the water sloshing before turning white...

I sit in my bedroom in the Mansion shaking with fear and shock, I catch a sight of ginger hair and turn to the doorway to see Santana standing there holding a new maid outfit.

I start crying and Santana rushes over and hugs me tightly he asks "What.. happened?" I told him what happened and he mutters "S-sorry.." He holds me in his arms swaying me like I'm in a cradle.

Santana stands up and nods for the door and says "D.. Doctor... Now" I immediately take his hand and we rush out the mansion to the car.
______________________________________
We did get to the doctors and they helped me with my situation and immediately gave me non-pregnancy pills. I should be fine now but I felt like I was going to have a heart attack before.

I never let go of Santana's arm when we got out of the doctors, he sat me down on a bench nearby and I hug his arm tightly still in fear.

Santana pats my head trying to comfort me, I say pleadingly "Please! Let me go home! I'm so scared! Please Santana you can even come with me!" He gives me a tearful look and says "I... Can't.." I cup his face and ask "Why?" he says "They.. F-family..."

I take my hands away and say "What would they do to you if you let me go?" Santana let's a tear drop and he mutters "Kars... Esidisi... They.. T-they.. Hurt me" I wince at the thought and squeeze his hand.

Santana kisses my forehead hesitantly and stutters "G-go.." I shake my head and argue "No, they'll hurt you like you said! I'll come back to the Mansion with you!" Santana stands and takes my shoulders kneeling to my level and says "Go, please Y/N" my eyes widen at his longest sentence without pausing.

I wipe his tear and smile through my own, I cry "I'm so proud of you!" Santana nods and before I knew it... He was gone...
______________________________________
Even though it's night now I rush to the diner banging on the door, if I return to my house the PillarMen could find me and I don't want to risk it.

I see a light at the back of the diner and bang harder on the door desperately worried Kars or any of the others could just appear out of nowhere.

To my absuloute delight Maggie spots me and leaps to the door opening it immediately. "Y/N! Where were you!?" I hug her and say "It was horrible Maggie, please tell me you have your cell phone on you" Maggie nods and quickly rummages through her bag and hands the phone to me.

I flick open the work flip-phone and press in '911' since it's the only number I can remember and possibly the most helpful.

I am online...