Chapter 1

*Kars POV*
I sigh looking at my newest CD my comrades and I have just released. 'Everyday is the same..' I think to myself.

I am in my bed but I refuse to face another day, I put the CD back on my nightstand and hesitantly get up.

'But it's always best to do something today at least' I dress in my white suit and tie up my long curly purple hair before heading out to the kitchen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In the kitchen I am greeted with Wamuu, our Mansions Servent. He pats my shoulder and says, "Breakfast is already ready as always Lord Kars", I nod and take a seat at the dining table to find Esidisi and the youngest of us Santana.

I look down at my plate and see what I have almost every morning, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. My eyes tense at the sight of it, my taste buds don't want to eat it once more but turning it down is rude.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After breakfast Wamuu takes me on the usual stroll around town.

Passing the same houses and walking down the same paths with many fangirls at my feet gets tiring.

I see many posters and T.V screens with my comrades and I on them posing for our music albums and songs.

'Everything is always the same, but those fangirls never see how cruel we can really be, the amount of women we have encountered passionately by force and the amount of men killed that stood in our path. They wouldn't be at our feet then...' I giggle to myself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Y/N's POV*
I happily serve food to the waiting people at 'Sunny's Diner', it is apart of our job discription to smile for the people who buy from here but my smile isn't fake, I actually love my job and hearing travellers stories.

I haven't been in this part of America for long, I'm still kind of new to these parts but it's always a wonderful day when I have happy visitors from around the world to visit this diner.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Kars POV*
"Wamuu", I say stopping on a street, Wamuu looks at me questioned, I point to Sunny's Diner and say, "It is poor for my taste but I want to do something different today. Let's eat there for lunch".

Wamuu crosses his arms, "But you just had breakfast not to long ago Lord Kars" he says starting to grow concerned. I look at the diner and I swear I saw through the window, her short skirt, her slightly unbottoned blouse, her sweet curves, and her service to the weak people in society.

'Y/N..', I smirk as her name plays in my head over and over, I don't know her well, I've only seen her from afar but damn is she hot!

Wamuu clears his throat and says, "I think it's time we go home my Lord".

I pause my body really wanting to go see her but I clear my head and force myself to follow Wamuu.