[3]

- - -

Previously: "Come sit with me" he said.

I went over to him to see why exactly he wanted me to sit with him. "It's "interagation timee" he said looking at me like i didnt have bllod splattered on my face but besides the point. (bold- chrollo reg-you) 

- - -

"So what's your name ?"

"y/f/n y/l/n/)

"Why do you want to join the phantom troupe ?"

"um personal quest i guess"

"Hmm what are you trying to achive"

"oh, i just really want to be a top criminal" i said sweating a bit

"Ok, what are your powers? I've seen you turn invisible and teleport but what else?"

"Well I can turn invisible, shapeshift, temporarily paralysis , self healing, I can mind read, and I have super strength."

"Correct me if I'm wrong but your a specialist"

"A specialist and a conjurer actually"

"Oh, what are your weapons"

"Twin daggers"

"So can you demenstraight your powers for us" he said.

I sighed and got up the boulder that I was using as a chair. I decided that I was gonna show my conjuration first since I only use it in combat. I pulled my hands out and the two twin daggers came from my hands, they had identical designs on them. With the designs being dragons embroiled on the handles. I stabbed the air a couple times to show that they work. I chuckled at the thought of me stabbing the air. I put the daggers back where they came from. I turned myself invisible and then visible a couple of times so they could see that it was on command. I conjured up my daggers again and stabbed myself in the stomach then I took the dagger out of my stomach, everyone watched as the wound patched itself up. Then I made the daggers go away "Um, can I get a volunteer ?" I asked , looking around. "What for'' the boss asked me. "So i can paralyze them." i said emotionlessly. Some of the people around me had a shook face but I was unfazed. People always act like it's gonna kill you or be the most unbearable pain in the world but honestly it doesn't hurt. "It doesn't hurt and I can take it off whenever I want to.

Hisoka got up to volunteer even though I've done it to him before. "Hisoka if you don't sit yo bungee ass down with yo fake ass" i yelled across the room to him. Like besties are supposed to have each other back and he let me get caught although i could've escaped. "Aww~ my little bestie won't paralyze me~" he said with a look of pity on his face. I rolled my eyes and said "can it be someone else" while looking at the boss. He nodded seeming to be amused. A girl with pink hair stood up, "you can do me" she said walking up to me. I smiled but in my head i was thinking 'oh i could do you alright' and now that I think about it i probably looked like a dodo smiling but we progress. I looked up at the moon and it was out then I looked at her. I pointed my hand out at her thinking about paralyzing her and before I even noticed she was on the ground.

"That one only works at night though." I said looking at the boss. He nodded. "Machi can you move?" she shook her head "I can talk though" I nodded since of course this information was true #talktroughthepain. "Can you make her move again?" I nodded and took the muscle paralyzer off her. I helped her get up and watched her walk back to her rock. I smiled since the next one had to be my favorite power out of the many powers I had. "Okay everyone, pick an animal or person and i'll turn into them." I said to the troupe members. "A lion" the dude with no-eyebrows said to me. I turned into a lion. "A cat" i turned into a cat. "The boss" i turned into the boss. Everyone started to laugh. i transformed back into myself, "that's it" i said, feeling a little tired.

"okay, she can join,'' the boss said. "you'll get your tattoo by feitan then everyone will introduce themselves and their power '' I nodded and looked around to see who the hell "feitan" was. A man who was barely taller than me sighed and started to walk. obviously I didn't follow him because he just stood up and walked away. "Are you gonna go ?" the boss said to me. i turned around and looked at him confusingly "what you talking about ?'' I asked him. "did you want me to follow that man or sum" he nodded looking a little shocked that I didn't understand but honey when's the last time you followed a short man you didn't know just because he was fine ? yeah that's what I thought.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed the mysterious man....

- - - 

[[833]]