[8]

- - -

y/n pov:

you'd think that after the semi-conformation i got from shalnark that feitan likes me I'd make a move by now but you'd be wrong. It's been a week and not a drop of romance has sparked between us, unless you count us sitting next to each other on the way to a mission. The whole troupe is gonna spilt up in a couple weeks since we don't have a big mission right now, which sucks for me since I'll be bored and lonely. for some not so strange reason i caught myself staring at feitan, now that i actually think about it his features are really alluring. i looked the other way.

was shalnark serious about him liking me ? well it isn't guaranteed that he does but does he ?  i decided to talk to machi about it since were pretty good friends and she seems like she gives good advice. i walked over to machi and tapped her on the shoulder, "what" she said as she turned around to face me. "i need help" i said quietly while gesturing to leave the main room, she looked amused and stood up to walk out with me. we walked all the way to my 'room' and sat on the bed. "ok so shalnark told me that feitan said that he likes me but he didn't exactly say that but he kind of did ya know ? well i like him too but he hasn't even made a move or anything so i kinda feel like i should but i kinda don't want to" i said, rambling to her hoping that she caught everything. she nodded slowly and waited a moment before she responded, "ok first shalnark is the king of gossip and the main one that spreads rumors so i wouldn't trust anything that comes out of his mouth" machi said while rolling her eyes. i laughed knowing that he was always the one causing chaos, "second have you and feitan done anything cause if not then the whole story falls apart" she said tilting her head slightly.

i paused realising that i'd most likely have to tell her about it, "welll..." i said trying to stop my nervous smile from forming, she was looking at me shocked and didn't even wait 5 minutes before she bursted out laughing. "WAIT WAIT WHAT AAAH GIRL" she exclaimed as she ran around in circles. i couldn't help but start to laugh too as she acted a fool after learning one simple thing about me. "ok ok" she started to say as she caught her breath, "you done" i asked tiredly. she sat next to my bed, she nodded and i decided to continue. "only once we messed around and it wasn't even fully" i said quietly while she held her hand over her mouth. "so was he..." she trailed off while making a ruler hand motion, i pushed her hand away and smirked and did a little nod which made her lose her shit even more. "wow i- wow, well he probably does like you seeing how he hates almost everyone" machi said as she finally started to calm down. i smiled and got off my bed to d a victory dance. we both laughed as we started to leave the room, we went in separate directions and i bumped into the man of the hour in the hallway. i smirked and took a nice slow look at him, before he could react i started to walk a bit faster and passed him. i could feel him staring at me so i turned around to see a stunned feitan looking back at me, i giggled and continued walking.

< timeskip to nighttime >

it was starting to get late and i was playing cards with hisoka, i was just starting to win when phinks interrupted us by asking me a question. "y/n can you trade guarding shifts with me" he asked me which was strange since he never wanted to trade with me before, i narrowed my eyes at him and tilted my head suspiciously at him. "why" i asked as i began to scrunch my face, "please i'm really tired so i wont be any help anyway" he pleaded with me. i rolled my eyes and sighed, "who's your partner" i asked sadly wishing i didn't have to do it. "fei" he smiled nervously as he said the childish nickname for his friend and my crush. all the previous sadness left my body as quick as it came and i dropped the cards, "someone's eager~" hisoka said slickly i turned around and flicked him off. i softly skipped my way to the roof where the lookouts took place, i got up there and saw feitan sitting on the roof mumbling to himself. he turned his head swiftly at me and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "phinks asked me to trade" i stated before sitting next to him, "why" he asked in his strangely gruff voice. "he said he was tired and wouldn't be any help" i explained while rubbing my thighs together. "he isn't" he said quietly, i almost didn't hear. "what" i asked giving him a questioning look , "he isn't tired" he said as he blankly started at me. "surely fooled me" i said chuckling knowing it was the opposite.

we sat under the stars quietly waiting for anything eventful to happen, i layed down on the concrete and studied feitan's small stature. maybe it was the moonlight or wind but his hair seemed to flow a bit and all of the small things about him seemed to stand out more, i really wish he wasn't wearing his bandana so i could see all of his face. "stop" he said interrupting my thoughts, "what" i asked as i put my focus on the real him and not my fantasy version. "your staring. stop" he said looking at me sterningly, "aww, i was only looking" i said pouting while he diverted his attention to the darkness around us. i sat up and leaned towards him, "how come you always cover your face?" i asked as i pulled on the bottom of his mask slightly; not enough force to take it off. "..because i want to" he said slowly looked at me questioningly while i stared at him curiously. "how unfortunate" i said sadly before sighting, "what" he asked furrowing his eyebrows at me. "it's unfortunate because your so good looking y'a know" i explained before throwing my head back. he didn't respond but i heard shuffling so i looked back at him to see feitan with his bandana around his neck instead of his face.

"happy" he asked with a less than impressed facial expression, "extremely" i said slowly while smiling. 'tch' he smacked his lips and rolled his eyes while i laughed at his reaction. i got an idea for a prank and decided to try it on him. "feitan can i try something" i asked trying to hide my smile, "what" he asked nervously making me want to laugh even more. "gimmie your hand" i said holding out my hand, he hesitantly put his hand in mines and waited for me to continue. "okay pick a scent" i said before putting my other hand on top of his, "blood" he said coldly as i rolled my eyes. "aha pick something else" i retorted, honestly what did i expect; flowers ? "flowers" he said while narrowing his eyes, i could've sworn he was messing with me but just went with it. "alright" i said before massaging his hand, "i'm gonna make your hand smell like flowers" i said cheerfully. "you couldn't do blood vamp" he asked while smirking, his question caught me off guard so my initial response was a flushed blank stare. "it wouldn't make a difference blood boy" i said back smiling, he chuckled and i swear i could've died seeing him with a joyful expression for once. "okay smell" i said letting him put his hand up to his face, i snickered and went to smack his hand into his face when he caught my hand with his opposite hand and tilted his head at me. i laughed nervously and got another idea on how to play it off. i slid my hand down to where our palms were touching and curled my fingers, so now i was holding his hand and smiling while he stared at me. the dark sky did him justice because i could only faintly see his pink cheeks, "y'a know usually people hold each other's hands not just one person" i said in the sexiest voice i could muster up. he smirked at me and put fingers down, i smiled as we sat there holding hands. i tugged on his arm (still holding his hand) with enough force to pull him close enough to where our chests were touching. "hey" i said quietly he hummed as a response, i could slightly feel him begin to lean in as i subconsciously did the same. almostly immediately our lips touched and we were kissing, i could feel fireworks pop off in my stomach and i moaned slightly into the kiss. his hand was on my lower back; rubbing it slightly as he started to kiss me with more force.

feitan pov:
she pulled my arm, bringing me close to her. as reflex i put my left hand on her lower back and her right arm quickly went to my chest. "hey" she said in the same sultry voice she had been teasing me with all night. i hummed in response, being to stunned to form words. she giggled quietly, it was cute. i was so confused on how she could make me feel nervous and stunned but instead of pondering about it i just focased on the sight in front of me. y/n had a slight smirk and was staring at me passionately, being so close i could feel the heat emitting (get it emitter,yeah ?) from her. we both simultaneously started to lean in, i know y/n could read my thoughts if she wanted to but i felt like i could read hers. our lips connected and we started kissing, it all felt great and i wondered if it feels good for her too.  i started to kiss her harder, it also didn't help that her lips were softer than the one pillow i had. she pulled away and we both caught our breath, i sat back down and watch her. i squinted as she came towards me, is she gonna kiss me again. instead of kissing me she sat between my legs and leaned back into my chest. i looked at the door that lead up to the roof to check if anyone was there and thankfully no one was. "don't sleep" i warned as i felt her getting comfortable. she laughed and activated her en which was large enough to cover our hideout plus the area around it. i rolled my eyes and continued my lookout duty.
- - -
||1,847 words|| sorry for slow updates !!