[7]

- - -
y/n pov:
I woke up a couple hours later and took a shower. I don't really care where feitan is since it doesn't really pertain to me but I would like to actually fuck him one day. I took one of the towels that were in the bathroom and walked to his hisoka's room to stream clothes once again; I can't wait to go home and have all my things. I'm still not sure why I didn't bring anything but then again it wasn't guaranteed that I'd be accepted in. After I Successfully stole some more clothes I went downstairs and sat next to hisoka. "Soo what did you and torture Tom do" he asked me dragging out his words and blinking his eyelashes multiple times. "The same thing you and that pale big eyed manipulator do every Sunday" I replied rolling my eyes. I felt someone looking at me so I turned around and saw feitan sitting down staring at me. I turned back around towards hisoka to hide my smile but sadly the clown that I mistakenly made friends with was in my face, wayyy to close for comfort.

"You like him don't you" he whispered to me with a big (scary) smile on his face. "If you don't get yo always horny always clowning ass out of my face its gon be you and me" i said back pushing him away from me. "Us spiders can't fight bestie~" he said shaking his pointer finger back in forth. "Ain't you faking it ? And anyways chrollo couldn't take me." I said confidently even though it was whispered towards him so no one could hear us. "Also I've been meaning to ask you something." I said changing the tone to a more serious one. "What" he asked, the way he acted like I was about to tell him whether he lived or died in the next month was more than hilarious. "when well- if you ever fight chrollo and assuming you win which is unlikely do you plan on fighting the other spiders?" I asked waiting impatiently for his response. "Well the strong ones maybe...and. if your wondering them yes your little boyfriend does qualify" he said letting out a chuckle afterwards. I narrowed my eyes at him, " you better not touch him hisoka" I said seriously, starting to get a bit angry. "No promises" he said smirking. Then I made a big mistake..

I let out my bloodlust, it was something way worst then hisokas, more hypnotizing than illumis. Since I've been training my nen since became a vampire it became stronger than anything you can think of. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. He's kidding. He's not that strong. It isn't that serious. I kept repeating it to myself trying to stop my bloodlust from seeping out any longer, I could feel every member in the troupe looking at me as I jumped down from the ledge by hisoka. "Be..right back" I said before leaving, I hate hisoka. I'm officially starting a hate club, I hated whenever I activated my bloodlust since the only way to soothe it besides waiting it out was blood. Its not like I'm against murder but its hard finding people actually worthy of me killing them. #notallbloodisgoodblood. I walked around before I found a somewhat attractive man sitting on a bench, I smiled and walked over to him. "Excuse me sir, you aren't busy are you" I asked, leaning towards him innocently. "No ma'am is there something I could help you with" he asked, I nodded my head and brought my hand up to his. " well my boyfriend just broke up with me and I was wondering if you wanted to help me get revenge"

I asked him desperately, "what kind of revenge" he asked me nervously. "oh you know..." I trailed off, I moved my hand from his hands and moved it to the side of his face. I leaned in and kissed him, and almost instantly he kissed me back, hungrily. Like I seduced him or something. I pulled away and whispered "like this~" I was close to him and i made sure my tone was low, "Alright" he said more than eagerly. I held his hands and we walked towards an abandoned building not to be confused with the hideout, this one was way cleaner and a lot less broke down. "my boyfriend always comes here after his lunch break so he's sure to see us" I said lying to the man. I jestured for the man to walk ahead of me and I closed the door after us. I turned around and he was still walking ahead, I hurriedly conjured my daggers and teleprted right behind him. I stabbed him in the back directly behind his heart, he fell forward and I bent down and started to suck his blood. I was halfway finished when I heard someone behind me,"I feel sorry for the poor unsuspecting guy." I turned around to see shalnark standing by the door. "Well in his next life he'll be more alert" I said chuckling before standing up. "Your one to talk you didn't even know i was following you" he said laughing even though he was wrong. "I did silly head" I said, walking out the abandoned building. "How ? You didn't look back even once" shalnark said trying to prove me wrong.

"Well for starters if you opened the door while the man was alive I could've easily pretended you were my boyfriend and if you were someone else I would've just killed you. And second isn't it kind of hard to hide from someone with thick bloodlust?" I asked tilting my head slightly. He chuckled nervously and nodded,"what happened there anyway" he asked and I sighed. "Hisoka being hisoka" and by the looks of it hisoka knew what I was talking about because the was rolling his eyes. "Anyways I don't think feitan would've liked to see you kiss that random guy" he said teasingly, AM I THAT OBVIOUS?!?!?!? " what are you talking my about "oh you know.." he said winking and raising his eyebrows.  "no I don't tell me" I said practically begging, "well between you and me.. pinks said something about him wanting to be with you and feitan told him off kinda" he said like it was top information. "I've been here for two days and I can't imagine feitan telling anybody off" I said, doubting shalnarks story. "OK well yeah it was more of 'don't say that she no like you' but its practically the  same thing" he said truthfully. I covered my face and I continued walk back to the hideout. Shalnark caught up with me and stared at me like I was supposed to say something. "Well" he said nudgimg me with his shoulder. "WERE MEANT TO BE" I yelled as I started to run to the hideout. "Get your man I guess" shalnark said as he started to run as well
- - -

[1168 words] sorry for slow updates but I've been writing another book and I got my phone, laptop, TV, and door taken.
Writing on my family tablet SOS