[4]

- - -

Previously; I shrugged my shoulders and followed the mysterious man....

- - -

Y/N POV:

I shrugged my shoulders and followed the man to a room in the far back of the abandoned building. when i entered I seen a lot of torture devices and weapons which low key got me excited but then i remembered that i'm not here to be tortured. I sighed and sat down on a chair that looked like it was previously covered with blood. "where you want tatoo" he said in a raspy voice. i thought about it for a minute, where's somewhere i can hide it if i need to but also somewhere cute. "my right thigh" I say , smirking slightly. I mean this man is beyond fine and I just want him to touch me. "fine. this might...hurt" he said to me

i smiled and rolled my pant's leg up so he could get to my thigh. He started the tattoo and I just admired his focused expression which was super sexy. My mind starfted to wonder and I remembered why I was here in the first place. Kurapika, honestly I don't think about him anymore but whenever I do the only thing i can feel is anger and betrayal. The man doing my tattoo stopped for a moment and looked at me like he was trying to figure something out. "What, don't you have a tattoo you should be doing" i asked glancing at my tattoo for a moment to see that it was in fact not finished.

"Your aura has...anger, why?" he asked me like it was actually important. I sighed and shook my head "nothing you should worry your pretty face about" i said going to tap him on the nose i stopped to cringe in my head thinking I sounded like hisoka. He narrowed his eyes at me then shrugged and continued to do my tattoo, i decided i wasn't gonna think about kurapika while i'm here or for a while in that matter. But it reminds me, Hisoka wants to fight and kill the boss so does that mean he also wants to kill the whole troupe ? if so then me and him shall have a talk.

Feitan's POV:

This girl is...interesting, still her aura randomly showing signs of her being angered is strange. Of course she had to show up when we can't see her memories. I don't know why but I feel as if she's hiding something, and not something small, something that's really important. One thing I know for sure though is that I would love to torture her. She has a very nice body, it seems as if she is strong enough to sustain my torture, which is a fun sign. I must've unknowingly pushed her thigh harder because I heard her suck in her breath just a little. I smirked a little and did it again but this time on purpose. This time she scrunched her face a tiny bit and sighed.

Y/N POV:

Is this man trying to tease me or something ? i'm glad I have self healing because if not i would've been in some intense pain. I watched the man as he finally finished my tattoo. He stepped back seemingly waiting for me. I looked down at my thigh and saw a spider with the number 10 on it. I got up and shook my leg a little. I walked over to him and started walking with him letting him lead the way since I just got here. He led me back to the entrance and went to sit down on the bolder he was previously sitting on. i walked in front of the boss and just stood there awkwardly. "now what" i asked him. "Everyone introduce yourselfves to our newest member, y/n." he said standing up and patting my shoulders. He sat back down as everyone started to introduce themselves.

*time skip brought to you by me kinning blackstar*

after everyone introduced themselves i started taking to hisoka. "oh hisoka I needed to ask you something" i told him as i sat next to him. "yeess~" he said drawing out his words like he usually does. "do you plan on kil-" i stopped taking because chrollo was standing behind me. "oh hey boss" i said turning around. "y/n. i would like to show you to your room" i nodded and followed him as he lead the way to my room. i looked behind me for a moment to see hisoka also following me. i made a strange face that said 'why are you following its my room' he smirked at me but never gave me any sort of reply. i turned back around and continued to follow chrollo. he went to a room that was two rooms away from the torture room that i had previously gotten my tatoo in. "who's room is this next to mines?" i asked. "feitan's" he said after he turned around facing me. he turned back around and opened the door to my new bedroom. me and hisoka walked in and looked around. the room was medium-small and ony had a bed, closet, window, and dresser but it had a connected bathroom. the room was dusty and old and it looked like nobody had been in there in ages.

i walked into the bathroom and looked around and seen a toothbrush sitting on the sink. there was also soap sitting in the shower, the bathroom looked like it had been used multiple times including today. i left the bathroom and walked back into my room. "well feitan uses it since he doesn't have one in his room and yours is closest to his." i narrowed my eyes at him but nodded anyways. "can i get stuff for my room ?" i asked him  since it literally looked looked older than me.  he nodded and smiled while hisoka just layed on my bed like it was his. "so can i have your credit card ?" i said smilid fully back at him. he looked shocked to hear me say it and  hisoka once again was on the verge of laughter. i tilted my head slightly getting ready to ask if he was gonna give me the card but then he sighed, shook his head, digged in his pocket and handed me the card and walked out of the room. this just tickeled hisoka's soul because he couldn't stop laughing. 

- - - 

[1085 words]