[5]

- - -

Y/N POV:

I woke up an groaned, i picked up my phone to see that it was 7 in the morning and i had got 2 missed calls and 4 messages from the one and only kurapika. I thought i had blocked him but maybe not, i read the messages and cringed.

kurapika</3 : hey y/n.

kurapika</3 : are you asleep ?

kurapika</3 : look, i'm sorry. i know what i did was wrong but i just couldn't resist neon that night. or in that time period for that matter.

kurapika</3 : can i please have a second chance?

y/n<33 : no, you  cannot have a second chance or anything like that  even know each other for that matter. i'm not supposed to even be in contact with you, so sorry byebye <3.

y/n<33 : also your not forgiven gtg.

i blocked him then put my phone back in my on my bed, i heard the sound of water running from my bathroom and got up to see what it was. i opened my bathroom door to see feitan brushing his teeth, he turned his head to look at me and narrowed his eyes. for a moment we didn't say anything, just stood there 'staring at each other in silence. i closed the bathroom door and slowly walked back to my bed, i got in my bed and put my pillow over my head feeling flustered. i forgot that chrollo said that feitan uses this bathroom. i sighed and got up, i was still wearing my clothes from yesterday since i didn't bring any.

i walked to hisoka's room and stole a crop top and shorts, i went outside the entrance and walked around until I found a grassy field. i practiced my nen, specifically my conjuration ability since I mostly use it besides my natural powers. I wanna level up on my conjuration ability so that incase i'd ever have to fight kurapika i'd have the upper hand. after practicing for 30  minutes I was taking a short break  when I saw the one and only feitan come out to the field i was in. he didn't have his usual attire on, he was only wearing gray sweatpants that were kind of tattered at the top. he looked ny way and narrowed his eyes a bit.

"what are you doing here" he asked me, "i was training, i'm taking a break now" i said letting out a heavy breath. he turning his head back to the field, for 15 minutes he trained while i was on break. i stood up ready to get back to training, but stopped when i seen feitan looking at me strangely. "what" i said scrunching my face up slightly. "do you want to spare" he said in his raspy voice. i tilted my head slightly, chrollo said we couldn't fight each other but does sparring count ? i tapped my foot while I thought about it, oh well we'll find out. i shrugged my shoulders  and nodded at him. i walked over to where he was standing while he just stood there. "weapons or no weapons" i asked him not know what his 'rules' were.

"weapons" he said while he bent down picking up a double edged sword. i conjured up my daggers and waited for him to say if we were gonna begin. "you ready ?" he asked me and i nodded. i blinked for a second and when i opened my eyes he was running towards me, i teleported behind him and got my daggers ready to get him unable to move but before i could touch him he cloned himself. i slowly spun around to see if i could tell which one was actually him but i couldn't. i turned invisible and flew a couple meters into the air so that he couldn't cut me and so that he couldn't see me. he stopped cloning himself and used En to find out where i was, and when he did he charged towards me, i was surprised that he could jump so high but before i could react or anything he hit me with the side of his blade.

he hit me hard enough to send me to the ground but not hard enough to really hurt me. i smiled and made myself visible since there was no real reason for me to conceal my presence anymore. i ran towards him getting ready to hit him with my dagger but I felt something yank me back and before i knew it i was hanging up in the air with a clown's face right next to me, it was hisoka. He must've used his bungee gum to pick me up. "well well well~ what do we have here~" i rolled my eyes "put me the fuck down" i said before turning back to feitan who was just standing there, his face was slightly pink and it looked like he was trying to stay serious. i tiled my head and squinted, i turned back and turned to hisoka "why does he look so flustered ?" i whispered to him, Hisoka smirked and pointed down to my shirt. i looked down and a good amount of underboob was showing.

i look back towards feitan who conveniently had his hand over his crotch, i blink twice and saw he clearly noticeable boner that he had. "hisoka put me down" he ignored me and started to talk about how we shouldn't be fighting, which is rich coming from him since he's a fake member but go off. i hit him on the head which was all he needed to put me down. i walked back to the hideout without saying anything else to either of them. i sat on a bolder next to shizuku, i watched her read a book and talked to her until i seen someone in the corner of my eye. feitan was shuffling back inside the hideout. i tried not to focus on him but that was hard when i knew what he had going on. i told shizuku that i was going to take a nap and she nodded. I walked to my room but i made sure to walk pass feitan before i left. to him it looked like i just tapped him on the shoulder and went to my room but i actually used my mind communication power on him. 'if you need help with your friend then you should come up to my room'

- - -

[1092 words] nsfw warning next chap