chapter 10 (trigger warning?not wanting to eat)

Nolan's POV:

    I wake up with Adam in my arms snoring ever so quietly. It was adorable. I kiss the top of his head. Oliver and logan weren't in the bed anymore I guess they already woke up and went downstairs. I kiss adam's neck and he slowly starts waking up yawning, god he was adorable. He slowly turns around to face me smiling as he kisses me. "Good morning baby boy" I say. "Hehe good morning daddy" he says as he smiles big still half asleep.

  I smile real big as he slowly starts falling back asleep "come on baby you gotta get up it's already past 12. I know you're tired but it's time to get up we can take a nap later." I tell Adam in a gentle voice brushing his hair out of his eyes rubbing my thumb on his cheek. He groans a little "fineeee" he says rolling his eyes and starts to roll out of bed.

   He starts undressing and grabs clothes out of my closet to put on. I look at his ass biting my lip. " Damn baby" I say admiring his bare ass as he turns around to me forgetting he was naked. His morning wood was sticking up and I get up out of bed and walk over to him and wrap my hand around his dick.

     "You want me to help with that baby?" I whisper into adam's ear as I kiss his neck and he lets out a low moan getting harder. He nods. "Use your words baby." I whisper to him. " Please daddy help me." He begs. "Of course baby." I say smirking.

      I take off my clothes and lay him on the bed. I sit on his chest and lean down to start sucking him off as I place my dick in his mouth. We suck each other off the room filled with moans and groans. Eventually we both cum in each other's mouths. I was still hard thinking about fucking his ass.

   I get off him and flip him over and slide my tip in as he lets out a small groan and whimper. I sit down on the bed and he slides my cock in him slowly and I wrap my arms around him and pinch his nipples a bit as he moans and rides my hard cock as he starts getting hard again. I kiss his shoulder and neck and place my hand around him cock and start jerking him off while he rides me faster as the room filled with more moaning and groaning from both me and adam. I'm honestly surprised oliver and logan haven't came in yet.

    "I'm gonna cum daddy!" He screams moaning louder and starts riding my cock a little faster. "Cum baby let all your cum out in my hand." I say moaning as I'm about to cum too. He lets all his cum out in my hand and I release my warm cum in his ass.

   He gets off me and I wipe his cum off my hand onto a towel and I get up and go take a shower and adam joins me. After we get out we both get dressed and head downstairs to oliver and logan. We go down to the kitchen to see Logan and oliver smirking looking at us their cocks hard as rocks through their pants. "Y'all sure had fun didn't you" oliver says with a smirk on his face as he sips his coffee. Adam starts blushing his face blood red as he hides his face in my chest. I chuckle and hold adam close to me. "Yeah we did and you and logan looks like you two could have fun with each other right now." I say smirking. Them looking at each other and logan grabbing oliver's hand and dragging him upstairs.

   I chuckle as I already start hearing moans coming from upstairs. "What do you want for breakfast baby boy?" I ask Adam as I pick him up and place him on my hip. "Is not hungy (I'm not hungry)"adam says burrowing his face in my shoulder. "Why aren't you hungry sweetie?" I say kinda worried cause he usually always wants breakfast I mean it's his favorite meal of the day!

  "Is jus not(I'm just not)"little adam says. I feel his stomach rubble as I'm holding him on my hip. "Baby.. why don't you want to eat you're obviously hungry and breakfast is your favorite meal of the day." I say frowning now. "Is to fat." Adam says burrowing his face farther into my shoulder. I could feel the tears welling up in his eyes.

   "Baby you're not fat. If you want more muscles then you gotta workout. Not eating doesn't get you muscles." I say. "Bu is chubby.. is don has da abs wike you an de others.. (but I'm chubby..I don't have the abs like you and the others..)" adam says. "Baby I love you just the way you are and so does oliver and logan you're perfect in our eyes. You're adorable. You're funny. You're smart. You're nice. And most of all I love you so much and so does oliver and logan don't forget that." I whisper into his ear running my fingers through his hair. "I wuv you too(I love you too)" adam whispers. "Come on baby I'll make you some bacon and eggs." I say.

...............................

Me:

   I will be updating as much as I can and I'll be starting a new book soon possiblly if y'all request it but it will be most likely a teacher/student relationship or just a different one of my fantasies.