chapter 14

Fast forward a week later:

Nolan's POV:

   "No I don't wanna go!" Smack! I hear from the front of the bed with me waking up. I look at the bottom of the bed to see Adam with a shocked look on his face like he's about to cry and Oliver standing infront of him holding the side of his face.

  All of a sudden oliver wraps his hand around adam's throat and pushes him against the door to the bedroom. "You're in for a hell of a punishment." Oliver says growling in adam's ear. Adam obviously struggling to breathe.

  Oliver pulled away from Adam and I looked at Adam and he was turned on. He obviously enjoyed it and was excited for what was gonna happen to him. Oliver went out of the bedroom and dragged adam out by his wrist.

  I look over to see Logan as surprised as I was. We both looked at each other and immediately got out of bed and ran after Oliver and Adam.

  We ran into the room they had ran into, which was the play room. We ran in and saw Adam tied up naked on the bed with a blindfold over his eyes and a butt plug in his ass and Oliver sitting in between his legs with a vibrater on the tip of Adam's cock.

  Adam was bucking his hips in the air and shaking. Oliver took the butt plug out of Adam's asshole and stuck a prostate vibrater in instead. Oliver turned the vibrater on and  moved it around till he got a reaction out of Adam, assuming it hit adam's prostate. Oliver stood up and grabbed a whip.

  He went over and stood infront of adam again and stuck Adam on the stomach with the whip, making Adam let out a loud scream and whimper. Logan left my side and took his clothes off and sat over top of Adam's chest and stuck his cock in adam's mouth and adam immediately knew what to do and started sucking on it.

  Adam came on his stomach and I went over and licked it up. I took adam's cock in my hand and ran my tounge over the tip of his cock softly, making him buck his hips. Logan took his cock out of Adam's mouth and went and sat in one of the chairs on the side of the room.

  Logan started stroking his cock and watched us. I took Adam's blindfold off and untied his feet from the bed and made him sit up. He sat up facing towards the end of the bed towards me and Oliver.

  I went up to oliver and roughly and passionately started kissing him, him returning the kisses. I made sure my tounge explores every single inch of his mouth. I slowly started grinding my hard cock against his through our pants as he grabbed my ass and started squeezing it tightly.

  "Come on this isn't fair!" We heard Adam scream with moans escaping cause the vibrater was still hitting his prostate and he wasn't able to do anything about it and all he could do was sit there and watch us. Mine and oliver's moans and groans started escaping our mouth's as our kissing got more and more heated.

  I traced my hands down the front of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. As soon as I threw the shirt across the room his lips quickly smashed back into mine but this time his tounge exploring my mouth.

  My hands immediately made their way to his belt, unbuckling it, and taking it out of the loops and throwing it across the room with the shirt. He took my shirt off, and went down on me sliding my pants and underwear down around my ankles and taking my cock in his mouth as he squeezed my ass.

  I grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed his head closer making my cock go farther into his mouth as he kept sucking. I started letting out low groans as he kept going faster and faster to the point I eventually came in his mouth.

  He took me and bent me over onto the bed, spreading my legs and shoving his hard cock into my asshole. Making me let out a groan as he starts fucking my asshole harder starting to hit my prostate. I let out loud moans as he keeps hitting my prostate. "I'm gonna cum!" I yell as my cock releases it's warm steamy load out onto the floor.

  He thrusts really hard one more time into my ass and let's out a soft groan as he releases his load into me. I look up to see Adam's stomach covered in cum and Logan cumming.

  Oliver pulls out and goes down to my ass and spreads my ass cheeks as I feel his tounge slide in my asshole and start eating it out. A few minutes later I cum again.

  After a few more hours of cleaning up our messes and stuff we went to bed and the next day we went back home.