chapter 7

Adam's POV:

   I woke up in Nolan's arms and logan in mine. I kissed Logan's neck and turned around a little to kiss Nolan on the lips. I had to piss so I wiggled out of Nolan's arms and went to the bathroom, did my business, and took my shower. I come back out into the room only with a towel wrapped around me to see Logan in Nolan's arms. I get dressed and head downstairs to cook breakfast for all of us. A few minutes later I see Logan walk down the stairs yawning..god he was adorable. "Nolan still asleep baby?" I say to logan. "Yeah." He answers. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me while I'm cooking pressing his morning wood against my ass getting me a little hard. He rubs my cock through my pants a little making me let out a slight moan getting harder. "S-sir- I'm cooking." I say as I blush as he kisses my neck and shoves his hand down my pants. "Sooo?" He says sucking on my neck and leaving hickeys and stroking my cock in my pants making me moan. "We'll finish when we get done eating" he says with a smirk. "O-okay sir"I say as he takes his hand out of my pants after he got me rock hard. He goes and sits down a few minutes later I get done cooking and fix the plates and as soon as I sit down to eat Nolan comes down.

He wraps his arms around me and looks down at my crotch seeing my raging boner. He bites his lip and whispers in my ear "why so hard baby?" I look over at Logan who is looking the other way trying to hold back a smirk. "Ohhh I see Logan made you this way. Maybe me and Logan can help you with it after breakfast. Right babe?" He asks looking at Logan. "Yeah" logan says giving nolan a smirk. "Should I be scared?.." I ask. "Nah it won't be that bad just be prepared." Logan says as he sips his orange juice and finishes his food.

   Me and Nolan are about to finish our food and we hear a knock on the door. I don't go answer it obviously cause whoever was at the door would be able to see my boner. Logan gets up to go answer it. "Babe!!!" Me and Nolan hear logan shout. "Babe?" I say looking at Nolan. Nolan rubs the back of his neck " Yeahh we kinda forgot to tell you we have another boyfriend but he's cool with us having you he already knows and he can't wait to meet you." Nolan says. "Oh ok I guess but what do I do about this" I say pointing to my boner. "Don't worry he'll help me and logan" Nolan says winking at me.

   I see a tall man enter the room short blonde hair, dark green eyes, honestly he was probably buffer then logan and Nolan. He sees me, stops, and looks at Nolan. "This is the guy?" He says. "Yep, adorable isn't he?" Nolan says. "Definitely..." The man says as he walks over to me and pulls my chin up with his pointer finger so I'm looking at his beautiful face. He looks at me in the eyes "stand up I wanna see the full body of this adorable boy." He says. I blush and stand up putting my hand over my crotch so he can't see my boner. He looks me up and down. He's 6'2, Nolan's 6'4, Logan's 6'1, I'm 5'9... Why am I shorter then all these men?? And why am I chubbier??? I whine in my head. "What are you covering there hun?" The man says. "N-nothing sir" I say back. "Names oliver." He says and pulls my hands away from my crotch. I blush harder then I already was and try to hide my face. "How did he get so hard?" Oliver asks nolan. "Don't look at me look at Logan." Nolan replies. Logan looks proudly at Oliver. "Yep and we're gonna help him after breakfast." He says smiling and giggling.

Me: Ok guys I know these chapters are short but I'll try to make longer ones.