chapter 11

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since a update I lost interest in it and didn't know what else to write on it but here's a update. Hope you enjoy.

     Logan's POV:

  It's been about a year since we met Adam and kidnapped him. He's amazing and sexy...god he's so fucking adorable.

   "Hey Nolan, oliver, can I talk to you for a sec? We'll be right back adam I just got to talk to them about something." I leave the living room and go into the kitchen, nolan and oliver follow me.

    "Can we ask Adam to be our boyfriend?.." I ask Nolan and oliver. They look at each other for a second " Yes." They both agreed to it.

   "Yay!" I giggle in excitement. "Can we take him out to dinner tonight or well make a romantic dinner here and then take him outside to lay in the grass and watch the stars together then ask him pleaseeeeee??" I beg Nolan and Oliver. They chuckle and mess up my hair " Of course we can baby." I run off upstairs giggling to plan everything.

    Oliver's POV

       As soon as Logan went upstairs giggling I turned to Nolan and wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and leaned in and placed a soft gentle kiss on Nolan's lips. He bites his lip and attacks my lips with his the moment I pulled away.

    Nolan fiercely kisses my lips as he crawled up into my lap and sat, grinding on my hard member, making me groan in the kiss, placing both his hands on both of my cheeks. I placed my hands on his hips and slid my hands up his shirt till I reached his nipples and traced my fingers around them, mostly focused on Nolan's tounge invading my mouth and his lips moving along with mine.

    With my hands still under his shirt and my fingers still rubbing his nipples and him groaning with pleasure as he kisses me and grinds on my crotch, I pinch his nipples and Nolan let's out a scream of pleasure as he pulls away from the kiss biting my lower lip. 

   He gets off my lap and immediately grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. We get upstairs to our guest room because logan was most likely in ours and we wanted our alone time together. We enter the room and he immediately pushes me on the bed and pounces on top of me kisses me hard and fiercely and full of passion.

   He gets off of me and unbuckles my belt, then unbuttons my jeans and takes them off of me throwing them across the room. He then pulled my underwear down and I quickly pulled off my shirt and threw it. I leaned up and helped him take his shirt off and he took his pants and underwear off and leans down to my crotch and wraps his lips around my tip. He soon takes my whole length in his mouth then spits on my cock and gets on top of me, sliding my cock in his tight asshole.

     He lets out a loud moan as he starts riding my cock and I wrap my hand around his cock and jerk him off leaving me groaning in pleasure from his tight asshole and his speed.

   "I- I'm gonna- ahh~!!" Nolan let's out as he shoots his cum all over me and I hold him down on my cock as I release into him.

   We got cleaned up and dressed and headed back downstairs. We went into the living room to see Logan and Adam making out on the couch and both of them hard as hell.

  We went to the chair right beside of them and I sat down in it then nolan sat in my lap as I wrapped my arms around him. We watched them for a few minutes as they continued to make out and stroke each other's cocks and let out small groans.

   Eventually they both came and opened their eyes to see us. They both looked shocked and embarrassed as we smirked as I held nolan in my arms on my lap. "H-how lon- long enough." I cut off Adam in the middle of his question.

   Me and Nolan smirked and kissed each other as nolan fell asleep in my arms in the chair, and adam fell asleep on top of logan in his arms. Me and Logan both smiled and kissed their foreheads as we decided to take a nap with them.