chapter 19

Adam's POV:

   "Hey babyboy." I hear from behind me as two strong arms wrap around me. I look up at who it was, it was Nolan. He leaned down and kissed my neck. I bit my lip and turned around to him. "May I help you?" I ask looking up at him. "Hmm... I don't know baby, can you help me?" He says smiling down at me.

    I look down to see if he has a boner and I just hadn't realized it yet. He didn't. "What do you need help with?" I asked. He picked me up and sat me on the bathroom sink. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his back. "Are you okay baby?" I asked a little worried.

   "I'm okay. I just don't want to lose you, Oliver, or Logan." He stands back up and looks down at me and kisses my lips. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck holding him close to me. I pull away, "I don't want to lose any of you nither." I say, placing my lips back on his.

  Logan's POV:

     I walk upstairs to our bedroom and see the bathroom door is cracked open and the light is on. I guess Nolan forgot to turn the light off earlier. I walk in the bathroom to turn off the light, sitting right infront of me was two of the men I adored, making out on the bathroom sink, Nolan's left hand on Adam's lower back, his right around Adam's throat. Adam's right hand holding onto Nolan's pants waistband, left on Nolan's crotch. Both their lips moving in sweet harmony together.

   Their groans were filling the bathroom, my dick getting harder and harder every second I sit here and watch this scene. Oliver walks in a second later "what are you-" I cut him off by placing my hand on his mouth and point inside the bathroom. Apparently he liked it too... Or maybe his dick.

   He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bed and pulls off my pants and underwear, already having his own thrown across the room. His lips smash into mine and I feel his hand guiding its self up and down my cock. A minute later his hard cock enters my asshole, being thrusted in and out of me. He starts grunting every thrust. My moans filling the room.

   " Fuck daddy I'm gonna cum!" I yell, my hand jerking off my dick, and Oliver's cock hitting my prostate over and over again. "Do it baby let it all out." He says. "Fuck!" I release my warm load all over my stomach. Oliver thrusts deep inside me and cums. "Fuck baby." He goes over and grabs his phone and takes a picture of me, laying there naked, all my body exposed. "Look how slutty you are for daddy." He says, showing me the picture he just took, his cum coming out of my asshole.