chapter 13

Credit to the idea of this chapter- Aaliyah678025

Oliver's POV:

  After we asked adam to be our boyfriend and he said yes, a week later we decided to vist our vacation home in Paris, France.

   We packed our bags and took our private plane. We got on the plane and Adam came over and sat in Nolan's lap who was sitting right beside me. Logan sat in mine.

  Logan started moving around on my lap trying to get comfortable rubbing his ass against my cock making me hard. I let out a soft moan as he kept moving. "Why's your lap hard?" Logan asked standing up and looking at my crotch. He saw my boner through my pants and smirked.

  I stayed there sitting down and unzipped my pants and taking my hard cock out of my underwear and slowly sliding my hand up and down letting out small grunts. Logan leaned down and wrapped his mouth around the tip of my cock and slowly started sucking sliding his soft hand up and down my shaft.

  After a few minutes of him giving me a blow job I shoved my cock into the back of his throat and let out my load. He raised his head and swallowed. "You taste good sir." He said getting back up.

  After a few hours we got to Paris. We unloaded our stuff and went to our house. It was a large victorian jet black house. We walked in and placed our stuff in our bedroom.

  After we got settled in we went out and explored the city for a while.

  A few hours later...

  It was already dark by the time we got back. We took a taxi and when we got back to the house Adam was asleep in my arms and Logan was asleep in Nolan's. We carried them into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom.

We got them out of their clothes and changed into two large T-shirts of ours. We took a shower and headed back out and got changed and laid in the bed beside the two sleeping angels.