Part 13

In morning

Anika comes in kids room to wake them up but she stopped when she saw shivaay is laying between them and kids are sleeping hugging his waist. Her eyes filled with tears to seeing them together first time. Otherwise shivaay never sleep with kids. He always slept in his room. It was she only who used to sleep in their room when he used to refuse to take her in his room. He never gave love to kids the way they deserved it. Always he just took out anger over their mother or on them. But now he is behaving like nothing happened and showing his love like he never been evil. She wipes her tears and moves towards them. She look at the babies and kissed their forehead lovingly which they reciprocated having big smile on their face. She look at shivaay and caresses his face lovingly having tears in his eyes. Sometime she feel sorry as well. Because of her love for family he lost his love and became like this. Maybe that time if she would had become selfish then today she would had Been happy with him and her kids. But she chose others and pushed herself in pitch dark where she face only pain nothing else. Suddenly she startled when she saw shivaay opening his eyes. He lazily look at her and hold her hand.

Ani. He whispered sitting on the bed caressing her palm

Ani. You are here. I I thought you would be in your room.

Shiv. No last night I'd cAme to see kids and slept here only.

Ani. Hmm ok. Ansh hoori baby get up. It's school time.

Shiv. It's ok I'll wake them up you can do other stuff.

Ani. No I will do it. You don't need to bother about it.

Shiv. No it's fine I'll do it.

Ani. Fine. Saying this she walked out giving him reason of smile.

Shiv. Let's go baby. He wake them up and took them in bath to freshen up.

After packing Thair lunch Anika brought breakfast and kept on the table

Ani. Where are you people. Come soon.

We are hele. Hoori clap her hands jumping her in her father arms along with ansh who seems so happy today as well.

Anika smile and took hoori in her arms kissing her cheek lovingly.

Ani. My Pari. She kept her on the chair and served her with her favourite coco pops cereal. Hoori giggle and started munching it along with his brother who is happy as well. Anika smiles to seeing them happy and why won't she when first time her kids seems so happy around their father.

Shiv. Today I will drop my babies. What's say

An. Yes daddy and I will make you meet with my friends as well.

H. No first he will meet my flends

An. No mine

H mine

An. Mine

Shiv. Ok ok relax. I'll meet your both friends happy. Ansh nods and slurp one more spoon of cereal.

Ani.shivaay you don't need to do. I'll drop them

Shiv. No It's ok I'll do it. Come babies. We should leave now. He put tiffins in their bags and Make them wear it.

Shiv. Chale. Bache nodded and left with him bidding bye to their mother.

In school

Shiv. Take care Ha. I'll come to pick you up in evening as well.

H. I'll wait daddy. She pout caressing his cheek with her tiny hands. Shivaay hold it and kissed over it

Shiv. My sweetheart. Ok now bye you people are getting late. Kids nodded and left with their teacher inside. Shivaay smile to seeing their m retreating figure and about to go when stopped to seeing malika standing infront of him folding arms infront of him