Part 08

Happy reading

Do. Wo mr oberoi your daughter is out of danger. Thankfully her head injury was not deep that's why we could safe her. Otherwise it was really hard to do. All sigh in relief after hearing him. But one of them is person who is most happy and that's shivaay. Who was just praying god to return her back. He will never do that again. He will always keep her happy.

Shiv. I'm sorry ani. I'm so sorry. He whispered looking towards icu door where his family is standing.

P. Can we meet her doctor

Do. Not now but after an hour as we gonna shift her in another room.

Om. Thank you doctor. Doctor smiles and left from there.

Rudra look at shivaay and gave him disgusting look making him more guilty.

Ru. Now why are you standing here. Go on and marry to your love. No one gonna stop you. Mom as we will leave hospital just let him do whatever he wants but he shouldn't expect anything from us in return. He fums and stormed away from there along with om.

Pinky goes near shivaay and look at his face having tears in her eyes.

P. I always thought that my son is intelligent he knows what is good and what is bad for him. But you proven me wrong. You are most stupidest person I've ever seen. Who itself don't know what he wants in his life. I had made you marry Anika because I thought you love her and that mistake which I did before I should correct it now. But maybe both time it was my mistake only. First not marry you to with her and then making her marry to you.

Shiv. Mom I

P. Not a word more shivaay. Just don't. She shows him hand and walked out from there in anger .

Shivaay burst into tears and hurriedly left hospital before someone sees him.

On street
He is walking through the road drowned in Anika's thought. He always loved her only she was the only one who had won his heart in his whole life. He loved her moon and back and dreamt all future with her. But their parents one decision made them part away and they got separated on bad note. He cried whole week and tried to convince her but she didn't agree and one thing she kept saying that If she will marry him then she will loss those people who did her upbringing when there was no one with her. So she can't hurt them. She can't Make them feel that she is not their daughter. Her one sacrificed took their both happiness and after that neither they smile nor they could love each other. Just hate only grown between them. Suddenly his trance broke when car flesh fell over him. It's about to hit him when someone pulled him back on the foot path.

You have to live mr oberoi. Itni b Kya jaldi Ha. Shivaay lift up his eyes and saw malika is standing infront of him having creepy smile

Shiv. You ?what you doing here. Didn't you feel peace after landing her in such problem.

M. Tch shivaay I think you are forgetting what was my demand and till that doesn't get fulfil I won't leave you. You have to leave Anika and if you can't then it's ok you have to made me shift in your house.

Shi. Are you mad or what. Did you see what happened because of your first appearance. If you started living there then I'm sure everything will be on fire.

M. It's your problem shivaay. You have to handle it. I don't care how you do it. But you have to take me in your mansion. By hook by crook.

Shiv. You are such an bitch malika. Why you don't let us live peacefully.

M. When I didn't get happiness then how can you expect me to let you both live in peace. You have to suffer same I did. Your family or my family thinks I left you. But they doesn't know that you divorced me in anger. You thought you will get rid of me no you won' t ever. I'll always come back till Anika doesn't die. I will kill her second by second they way she snatched you from me.