Part 05

Happy reading

I can't marry you shivaay. We are over.

Shiv. You are joking. Right. It's can't happens.common Anika it's not time for joke. He  chuckle holding her arms.

Ani. I'm not lying shivaay. I said right thing. I'm not gonna marry you.  We both can't be togetherShiv. Are you mad or what. Do you know what you are saying.  I know that you can't live without me neither  i can. So how can you say all this rubbish.

Ani. I said na shivaay I don't wanna marry you then why are you dragging things. Common grow up and try to understand my words.

Shiv. Anika I've seen loads of dreams about our future. You can't break all those suddenly without  caring about my heart who will be never mend after breaking once.

Ani.  Look shivaay I don't wanna be rude but i can't see my future with you. I don't thinks so we are meant to be together. So let's forget each other and move on. She try to go but he blocked her way pulling her closer.

Shiv no no. You won't do it.  Stop doing drama Anika.  I know you very well you can do anything but can't imagine your life without me.  Try to understand baby. I'll die without you. Plz don't do this. Plz. He sobs holding her arm.

Ani. Ara yarr I don't love you why you don't understand.  Did you see yourself. You don't have future planning and I don't want to   Lead my life with that person who has nothing with himself.   You are a looser shivaay who is chilling on his father Money and is not caring about your own.   

Shiv. Bas yahi problem Ha ani. It's ok mein  apna business kar loo ga.  just give me some time. I'll surely prove myself to you. Though we just finished our college now so there is loads of time to do. But don't say that you will leave me. Just don't. I'll die

Ani. Then dieNa who stopped you.  Go and die in those girls arms whom you fuck everyday. What you think  I'm some blind who can't see. Then no I'm not. I've seen you hanging out with other girls.  Kya pata un ka sath maza b kar lia hoo and when you realised  now time has come to settle then you wanted to marry me. Such a selfish and obsessed person you are Shivay .

Shiv.  Shut uppppp he screams slapping her hard on her cheek making her fell on the floor.

Shiv. Such a  cheap you are Anika. How can you point finger on my character.  I loved you only never ever looked at another girl after you and you blaming me for being hooker who fucked ladies around. How could you. You know what you are right. We shouldn't be together.  Baar main jao tum or tumara pyar.  I hate you. And from now only that love which I had for you its changed into hate that's it.  This shivaay singh oberoi will hate you only nothing else.  From now on we have nothing to do with each other.  You are died for me.  He screams and stormed out from there  having so much inside him as well as broken heart whom no one can mend. 

Flashback end

You didn't do right thing Anika.  Maybe  that day if you won't had do that then maybe we would had been happy . But you did and broke me into pieces. He sobs looking at the moon which was their favourite work to watch in each other arms. 

In morning

Anika is made him  wear coat and look at him with nerves expressions

Shiv. What wrong. You wanna say something

Ani. Actually I I wanna go my home.   It's been long time I didn't go and  thinking to visit there.

Shivaay chuckle sarcastically and held her arms.