Chapter 16

Ava woke up on and found herself tied to a chair. She looked sideways, only to find Maximilian chilling on a sofa and smoking cigarettes. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ava shouted at him. He smirked at her, but he didn't give her an answer. He stood up, and went to make a phone call. Meanwhile, Ava was looking for a knife to cut the ropes, but she didn't find the knife. He returned back to the living room and told her that they were going to a night club. "I'm not going anywhere with you, you evil monster!" Ava screamed at the top of her lungs. Maximilian ran into her and grabbed her neck. "You think I will let you go as simple as that? Sometimes, you astonish me by your idiocy about your connection with James. He's just using you to get to me."

"And you think I should believe that you're the victim here?!" Maximilian got closer to her and stared into her eyes and asked harshly, "So, do you believe that James is your real protector? Well, sweetheart, you're wrong. He just wants to get into your pants." At the exact moment, She hit his head with hers. He backed away and he was slightly dizzy for a moment. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Maximilian shouted. "Trying to run away from you, of course!!" Ava moved the chair sideways until she fell. Then, she untied herself and stood up before Maximilian caught her. Unfortunately, she ran into the door, but Maximilian grabbed her by the waist from the back, and Ava screamed.

Maximilian had the whole control on her and Ava kept weeping and begging him to leave her alone, but he wouldn't listen. She was forcefully taken to the bedroom. He put her on bed and tied her again. He gave her drugs, so she passed out. He started to sexually assault her body by touching her thighs and under her stomach. He started to undress her jeans and her shirt. He started to undress and he became over her and raped her. She was bleeding and unconscious and he dressed up and locked the bedroom. He left the house without no reaction. There was storm coming and the weather was pretty dull. He knew that by raping her, no other man would have her.

Damon was in (Venue Nightclub) with James, and he was getting drunk. James was checking the time and it was three in the morning. He called Ava over and over, but there was no answer. He was getting worried. When he saw Maximilian in front him and the look held on his face told James that something terrible had happened. When Maximilian saw James, he ran away, but he followed him straight away. When they were out in the street, he grabbed him by the shoulder. "What did you do to Ava, Maximilian?"

"Nothing! She's totally fine."

"Then, why isn't she answering her phone?"

"I don't know, honestly." James was staring at him while clenching his teeth. He was barely containing himself. "Because he raped me, James! HE DRUGGED ME AND RAPED ME!!!" Maximilian turned his head to Ava's direction. Damon was already eavesdropping and seeing red and it was a matter of seconds until he started beating up Maximilian and he fell on the floor. Ava was trying to stop Damon, but he was putting all of his power and kill him. "DAMON, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!!! YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL! PLEASE, STOP IT!!!" James pulled Damon back away from him. Then, Damon took Ava's hand and took her to his car. "Where are we going, Damon?"

"My house and I want you to tell me everything."

"But.."

"AVA, FOR ONCE, DON'T DISAGREE WITH ME!!!!!" Ava stayed silent for the whole ride.