Chapter 12

"Dear diary,
I still can't comprehend that mom and dad wanted me and Max to get married, so Damon can stay away. Unfortunately, it wasn't planned that I wouldn't have a say in this. I know that I'm still too young, but I can't deal with it..."
   Ava stopped writing on hearing Damon's footsteps, so that he wouldn't read what she felt. "What's up, beautiful? What are you writing in that small notebook?"
Damon asked. "Oh, it's nothing. I was just writing how it's the worst year of my entire life." Damon looked perplexed and then said in a slightly offened way, "Why is it? Is it because of me or something?!"
   Ava stayed silent. She wanted to tell him that since he had entered her life, it became a mess. She wasn't a normal teenager. Instead, she was banished from her parents as she violated their rules and that she ran away in the company of Damon, of all boys. Ava was starting to regret every single moment she had with Maximilian. When Ava felt like a wreck, Damon had already left without being noticed. She looked at a small note left on the bed. "I'm so sorry, Ava. I left because I needed to finish something important, so don't panick. Just stay in the house. Love you."
    She took her clothes off and wore Damon's black Gucci shirt and black pants that she'd brought. Then, she fell asleep.
    "Dude, for real though, how come she doesn't get it? It's obvious that she knows something big and that's why she hasn't called till now. If I were you, I would look for her before Damon gets her." Mike was smoking while saying this to Maximilian. He was on his nerves for he knew it was dangerous for Ava to know about the marriage, or he will be doomed. While trying to chill with Mike, Damon grabbed Maximilian from his back and pulled him towards a long tree. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!" Maximilian screamed. "I'm not going to let you to get away with this!! Don't you think that I've known about this for a while?! I'm going to end you and PS: Ava's with me and she knows the God damn truth. Now, she knows your true nature. If I were you, I would leave this place immediately. It wouldn't be safe for you to stay after what I have known."
"Like, I would be afraid from a person like you? Ironic, really." Maximilian laughed. Next thing, Maximilian was in the ambulance as Damon has hit his head with the tree and  Maximilian has fainted.
     "Damon? Where are you?" Ava was becoming anxious as Damon was gone for 6 hours straight with no single message or call, so she decided to go to the nearest hospital. When she went there, she didn't find Maximilian, but she found her long-gone friend, James Fire.