Chapter 4

Ava woke up with a smile on a Sunday morning. Things were going well with her and Damon even though she kept reminding herself about what happened the last time things went really good. "I will just keep it like that, but I've got to be careful. Oh no!! What if I'm really falling for Damon?! No, it can't be. My heart belongs to Maximilian, no one else." Ava said these words in her head when her father knocked on her door. She got up and told him to come in. Her father didn't smile at her or said good morning, but he just sat on her bed.
  "Ava, may I ask you a question?"
  "Sure, dad."
"Why were you screaming Damon's name?"
  Ava was in shock. She couldn't believe that she was dreaming about Damon. "I don't know, dad. I don't remember what happened last night."
  "Is he back?"
"Yeah, but we're ok. I mean we don't talk." Ava stuttered because she knew that if her dad heard that Damon was trying to talk to her again, her dad would be furious as hell. She told herself to keep it a secret until the right time comes up. "Ava, I swear if I find out that you're lying, you know what will happen to you." Ava was silent while hearing the threat coming out of his mouth. Her father left the room.
     On the other hand, Damon was thinking about Ava non-stop and he couldn't stop himself thinking about her at all. He grabbed his phone and texted her.
  "Hi! I missed you.."
"Hey there! I missed you, too. How are you doing?"
  "I'm ok. Ava, can we meet up somewhere tonight?"
"Hmm.. I think tonight is fine."
"Cool! see you later, beautiful."
"Bye, handsome."
    Damon was over the moon that Ava gave him a chance to have a little chat. He slept. Ava was smiling and keeping herself from going crazy about her night. She couldn't wait till the night to pick up her outfit, so she called Charlotte to take her opinion about which outfit to wear. After a while, Charlotte came to her house and went up to her room.
   "Girl!!! This is crazy!!!!"
"I know, right?"
"Ava, you're lucky to know me because I will choose the perfect outfit for you. He will fall head over heels tonight. Who knows? Maybe you guys will do something tonight." Charlotte grinned and Ava told her to stop it as it was making her blush. Charlotte made Ava's hair look really smooth and Ava wore red dress. Charlotte put some makeup on Ava. "You look pretty amazing. Rock it tonight, girl!!"
   Ava went downstairs to tell her parents that she was going to hangout with Charlotte with some other friends. "Fine. Don't come late because if you break the rules, you will stay outside for the whole night."
  Ava nodded. She went to the address which Damon texted her. It was a fine restaurant and really expensive.
   She entered the restaurant and looked for him until she found a very handsome young man wearing a suit and his eyes were shining while staring at her eyes. She blushed and he grinned. She sat down at the table. Damon ordered a salad for them both. "So, you told me that you were going to talk to me about something."
  "Well, I wanted to ask. Are you still talking to Maximilian?"
"Not really. The last time we talked when he told me that he was going to leave. I don't know what we're exactly, so it confuses me."
  "Forget him. Are you doing anything tonight?"
"No. Why are you asking?"
"Well, I wanted you to stay over at my place later, that's if you want to."
  Ava couldn't resist the feeling growing in her that she wanted him badly. "I can't refuse your request, so it's a yes."
"Amazing! Do you want to tell your parents? That you're staying at a friend's house."
"Well if I stay out late, I think they will get the message. They threatened me that if I stay out late, they won't let me into the house."
   "Oh, that's harsh. I'm sorry."
"It's ok, really. Let's go, then?"
     Damon drove her to his home and they entered his house. She was shocked how his house looked magnificent. It was really big and it had 2 bathrooms. Each one of them had golden floors and windows. The second bathroom had floors look like shining stars in the night. She entered his room. It had blue walls and white curtains. The bed was really huge and the green and grey blankets were covering it. The was a laptop. "You look pretty tonight." Damon said, grabbing her waist from behind. Ava felt a shiver running through her body. She looked behind and he was grinning.   
      He kissed her. She was reluctant at first, but then she felt good about it. They spent the whole night making out on the bed.
     In the morning, she woke up in Damon's arms. She smiled and Damon suddenly kissed her from the back. "I love you, Ava and I will make sure I will treat you better."