Introduction

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to read this story.

As the author and creator of this book, I'll briefly explain the world to you so that you don't get confused as to why the internet works with people's minds.

The world is not Planet Earth and also not anywhere our timeline, but a lot of inventions and mindsets are similar to what we have. This world plays off on the Planet Jorrokar, in the year 4012, 50 years after 'The Crack'.

You'll come to see that there's a lot of futuristic things inside the story, if any are already invented, I do not bare any copyrights to it, so take it if you'd like and don't make my life difficult.

All the cities are made within walls and are usually pretty big (both the city and the walls). The houses are usually apartments stacked upon each other, unless the owner is rich enough to afford a place that's set apart.

The story begins in the city of Draskas, one of the 12 capital cities in Jorrokar. Draskas is unique for it's surrounded by a river around it's walls. Another thing that makes Draskas special is that Emanuel Jewelborn resides there.

What's so special about him you ask? He's the richest guy in all of the capital cities, for he owns the biggest company as well. His company, Jewelborn, is a research company, but also a weaponry company. Most of the invented technology in Jorrokar was made either by Emanuel Jewelborn or his late mother, Lisa Jewelborn.

So, who's the story about and what's the story about?

You'll just have to go to the next chapter to find out.

Enjoy reading and do give a comment or so, it's usually nice to see comments.