Nuclumber

"It seems like we have a problem." Thaila said calmly.

"Ugh! Of course we have a problem! We're wanted and the military is also here with the police. Johnson...are we going to die?" Michaela started panicking heavily.

"Nah." Was all Johnson said and he looked at Thaila.

"Got it!" Thaila said and started spinning circles with her car, creating smoke everywhere.

"Stop your vehicle. You're under arrest. You have nowhere to hide!" The police officer said with his echomask (a mask that has the ability to be used as a megaphone but not hurting the users ears).

The car spun the whole time, the smoke got close to the surrounding vehicles. By that time, the people of the city were long gone luckily. The Captain of the military sighed then yelled "Free Fire on the target!"

The tanks destroyed the vehicle into smithereens.

"They're KIA. Well done boys!" Everyone started celebrating. Soldiers went in onto the car to make sure they're killed, but with the little pieces that are left, what would one look for?

A crime scene screen projected on all four sides of the road and investigators came to look at the scene. The investigator opened his bag and a spider-like machine popped out of it and searched the pieces for evidence.

The investigator walked up to the Captain.

"Captain... This doesn't seem right." The investigator told him.

"What do you mean? I'm supposed to bring good news to Mr. Jewelborn." The Captain said.

"Yes... Well you see... The scanner detected illusion technology. What you destroyed is their car... But it's without them inside. It's still scanning, but knowing it, it should have picked up at least one fragment of them." The investigator explained.

"Or perhaps our military weaponry have colossal strength. I'm reporting that they've been killed and you will approve of this. Is that understood?" The Captain said. The investigator wanted to argue but then the captain grabbed him by his collar.

"I said, is that understood?"

"Yes... Captain." The investigator said, not wanting to be killed.

The Captain let him go and he went off, along with the rest of his team.

A man in uniform sat in the military vehicle, looking at the other. They all were very quiet.

{This disguise works well, don't you think?} Thaila's voice said inside of this illusion of what everyone sees as a military soldier.

{It's uncomfortable... I hate this idea.} Johnson muttered inside Michaela's head.

{Guys, shut up! I'm the one looking like a dude! I mean, I don't even appear to have boobs! You know how weird that is to me?} Michaela said in her head.

When the vehicle stopped in the middle of nowhere in a deserted area, everyone started looking at each other.

"Jump out soldiers!" The Captain said and everyone did so immediately.

"Line!" He shouted and everyone stood in a line.

{How am I doing this so quickly? It's like I'm not even in control of my own body...} Michaela said in her head.

{It's the movements that PZ is doing. Thank him later.} Thaila said.

Michaela found it weird to think that Johnson was in the military.

Everyone stood in line, hands at the side, looking straight. Michaela wanted to move her head to look at the Captain, but Johnson prevented of that happening.