Hellwater

Michaela sat in her cell, thinking deep about everything that has happened. It's hard to believe that not so long ago, she was an innocent girl in high school, just wanting to finish school. What happened that made her change so much?

"Just forget about what happened. It taught you lessons, you're the only one keeping yourself in a cell, and I don't mean it literally." A familiar girl said who's in the cell just next to Michaela.

"Was that supposed to make me feel better?" Michaela asked rudely, but the girl instantly stood up and grabbed the cell bars, looking straight at Michaela.

"Well listen here, Missy! Nobody gives a shit about you and nobody will! Be glad there's bars between us, otherwise they would've been in your backside!" She replied, then went back sitting down. Michaela remembers this girl. She's Amelia Conserdo. She was a lot nicer back then, but what brought her here?

A siren went off, opening all the cell gates. No PA was seen, but if they were here, then chances are good that the PA's head would've been bashed by the bottom floor.

"Freedom for another boring day." Amelia said, walking out of her cell. Michaela decided to roam free.

As she came across floors, she realized that this is actually a unisex prison. The guys checked Michaela out, whistling to her, she ignored them and-

"This area is out of bounds. Please return to your side." A PA stopped her.

"Sorry, I'm new here." She said and turned around, just to see the three guys who she walked past not so long ago.

"Well well well... boys, seems like we're going to have a tasty breakfast!" The biggest guy with short brown hair and messy beard said, brushing his hand on her arm.

"Hahaha! You're right boss! You know Miss, there's enough room for you in our cell." The other guy laughed a bit cynically. The other guy wanted to grab her breasts, but got kneed in the head.

"Oh, now you've crossed the line!" The big guy said and grabbed her throat. She kicked him repeatedly, but he just laughed.

"What a weak-" he got interrupted by the PA tackling him into the ground, leaving a small crack on the concrete floor.

The other one wanted to attack the PA, but Michaela kicked him in the groin.

"Thank you, prisoner. Please return to your side." The PA suggested. Michaela thanked him as well and returned to her free roaming the prison.

A group of girls, seeming to be the 'important' group was one floor below her. They saw how she fought, so one of them was sent to her to bring her to the group.

An innocent looking girl with nerdy glasses came up to Michaela.

"Sorry, Miss. The Girls wants to see you." She said sweetly.

"Uhm, no thanks dear." She replied to the innocent girl, but according to her, that's not a wise choice to make. So Michaela looked at the girl, then down at the group.

"Fine, I'll see what they want." Michaela replied with a sigh.

When they got to the group, the 'Boss' is a very beautiful lady with long hair and beautiful skin, looked at Michaela with a happy smile.

"Michaela! How nice to see you!" She said and hugged Michaela. This woman also smelled really extravagant.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" She asked and the whole group gasped.

"It's okay girls, some people are, well, not as updated as us. Michaela, I'm Michelle Androws, aka, Shelly Shadows. Please call me Shelly. I'm a friend of your uncle. May he rest in peace." She said and to Michaela, it honestly looks like she's not a threat.