Sleeplessness

Michaela, Thaila and the twins planned on how to kill Emanuel by using blueprints of his mansion, including his android's patterns as security etc, being in an abandoned warehouse.

"You think Craig will be there?" Aliyah asked Michaela.

"As Gerald said, he'll help us seeing that we scratched an itch of his. In return, he'll do our favors for us. So everything will be fine." Michaela said confidently. The other's looked at each other before looking back at Michaela.

"You cut your hair" Thaila asked surprised.

"Yeah. Not a big deal. Carrying on. Thaila, you'll be the distraction by the front door. The Android's are bound to go to you. The twins will scout to see if there's any-"

"-it looks so nice, cute actually!" Thaila interrupted Michaela.

"Thanks. The twins will scout to see if there's any debris or so in the way. I'll then make my way from the back and enter the house." Michaela said with literally no emotion. She's actually still sad about the whole Johnson story. It took her awhile to let her mind focus on Emanuel. Until now, that is.

"Not to burst your bubble, but I just thought of something. Why are we killing Emanuel again?" Aliyah asked.

"Because he's doing wrong." Michaela said confidently.

"We don't have any prove of that. Plus, you're just doing it for revenge." Bianca told Michaela and she's definitely not wrong.

"Perhaps she's doing it to see where Craig is." Thaila added.

"I don't have time for this." Michaela stood up and left the room.

The other three looked at each other in confusion.

Michaela walked to an obstacle course, where she trained to be better with her parkour skills. PZ has taught her a lot, but not everything. One of her main struggles is a "muscle-up". It's a technique similar to a pull up, except that they pull themselves up all the way through.

Michaela practiced her muscle-ups a bit till  Courtney came along with another woman.

"For mine eyes has seen a goddess at work. The infamous Michaela Anderson!" Courtney said joyfully.

"What do you want?" Michaela is upset, she doesn't want to be bothered, plus she's actually still wanted, so she's not in the mood for doing anything for other people right now.

"Well, you're a polite one. I'd like you you to meet my dearest...acquaintance. Veronica Ash, meet Michaela Anderson, Michaela Anderson, meet Veronica Ash." Courtney said and the two ladies just waved at each other, both seeming to be in a foul mood.

"Where's the rest?" Veronica asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I have the authority to do so. I'm the first name in the book of Calamity. I'm a noble with authority to kill you if I want to." Veronica said.

"Book of what?" Michaela asked Courtney.

"Ah, just a book with a bunch of names in and hers is the first." Courtney said.

Michaela took the book out that Craig gave her.

"This book?" Michaela asked and they were shocked.

"How'd you get it?" Courtney asked, Veronica's face went from serious to embarrassed.

"Someone gave it to me." Michaela said without hesitation.

There was a moment of silence.

"So, the book is names of nobles having authority to kill?" Michaela asked Veronica.