Indestructible

"Let me go! Let me fall!" Amelia shouted. Michaela swung Amelia back over, but lost her grip on the bars. Amelia caught her luckily and brought her up.

"Well, this is awkward." Amelia said.

"Thank you, for saving me." Michaela said to her, giving her a hug, but Amelia dug the knife into Michaela.

"I'm not...even surprised." Michaela stated. Amelia got tackled shortly after by one of Shelly's girls. Shelly came to Michaela, immediately treating her wound.

"You okay dear?" She asked Michaela, who's laying on the floor, looking at all the leveled floors.

"So many floors. I wonder how it'll feel to be so down low ...or so high up... wait!" Michaela shouted, sitting up quickly.

"Michaela, before you go. Listen quickly." Shelly said, holding her shoulders.

"Don't make the same mistake that I've done. Emmanuel is not to be underestimated. Your uncle and I fought against him before. Remember this: As above, so below, follow your heart, before it let's you go." Shelly said. Michaela repeated to herself, hugged Shelly very deeply, then continued to the roof.

When she arrived there, seven PA's surrounded her and the other two guys, Greg and Craig. A helicopter came landing down on the helipad just behind the PA's. You could probably guess who appeared.

"Michaela Anderson. Hahahaha! I have to say, you came really far in a short amount of time. I personally have to congratulate you on that." Emmanuel said to her, walking towards her with a cane and a top hat, typical richman style.

"What do you want?" She asked him, with utter hate in her voice.

"Why do you hate me?  Is it because I killed your boyfriend, or the fact that one of my Androids killed your uncle? Oh no. He hate me, because of what you've been told by your uncle. See, let me explain my side of the story. Your uncle and I used to be friends. We were both high up in the oil refinery business. We were both happy, till I got married and have two beautiful children. He was jealous, because he couldn't get any children. He then had the AUDACITY, TO FUCK MY WIFE, WHILE I WAS AT ANOTHER FUNERAL! So, to make a long story short, I found a way to torture him. I cut off his testicles. He did a pay back by making my life a shit one, by burning my office down, little did he know that it's the cause of the entire explosion to that refinery. We both made it out alive, obviously. He got fired, the company closed down, but the property was given to me, because I'm that good with people. I started going into programming, so did he, probably copying me. I knew he would, so I planted an Android close to him, keeping tabs on him. When he was getting too close, I decided to exterminate him." Emmanuel explained.

"You talk a lot." Craig said to him.

"So, what happened to Johnson?" Michaela asked Emmanuel, who then lied with a smirk.

"I killed him as well." Emmanuel said.

"Liar." One of the PA said, quickly turning around, killing all the other PA's. He then aimed at Emmanuel.

"He's lying. They tortured me at an abandoned train station, I was near death point. He came along and wanted to shoot me, but I transferred my entire program into another Android, shooting the rest. He must've realized what went on, so he escaped. Out of rage, I broke the rest of their bones. I've also realized, that I can't ever transfer back into a human body, not even the previous ones I've owned before. I did my research, trying to understand what it is to drive the life of him, but, I was also worried sick of you, Michaela, so I became a prison Android, making sure that you're alright. I'm sorry that I had to hide this all from you, but unfortunately it was necessary." The PA said, who's clearly PZ.