Eligible

Craig and PZ realized that they're stuck in the cell. They woke up only after the tower collapsed.

"So... uhm... how do we get out?" Craig asked PZ.

"How did we usually escape it?" PZ asked him, both looking above them.

"It's gonna be a lot easier now." Craig added with a smile of confidence.

The pistol got fired, making a loud noise.

"Unfortunately, I need to keep you alive." Albert said, with the other end of the pistol holding a white flag with the words "Oops, wrong gun" on it.

Michaela ran towards Albert, jumped to tackle him, but he dodged her.

"Do you remember what my subject was, huh?" He asked Michaela, getting another gun out and pulling the safety off.

Michaela looks mad. She ran towards him, did a tic tac from the wall and kicked, but missed. She continued attacking him, while he effortlessly dodge her.

"Be a man and fight back!" Michaela said, gritting her teeth.

"Difference between us, simply put. You're a human, I'm a Cyborg." Albert said, that word stunned her though.

"What's that? Cat got your tongue?" Albert asked sarcastically.

"Cyborg? Who did this to you?" Michaela asked him sympathetically.

"Uhm... Jewelborn obviously. By your facial expression, it seems that you understand the torture I went through."

"Well, I'll put you out of your misery!" She yelled, running towards him, but he quickly grabbed a knife from his forearm and stabbed her left leg while dodging. Michaela just fell aside, being injured.

"You have no chance, so just-" Albert got interrupted by a gunshot. He looks up to his head, realizing that he got shot in the head.

"How...did...y-you..." Albert was so confused. Michaela sat on the floor, trying to get over the pain. She manages to stand up, still holding his pistol in her hand, yanking the knife out of her leg, limping towards Albert while talking.

"Albert Envus. Your subject was history, so. Are. You." She screamed her last words out, slicing his neck off with the knife.

She sat on her butt, realized that she's losing a lot of blood. The last image she saw in front of her eyes, was PZ.

Ed is freaking out. 'How can this guy have so many knives' is the question Ed keeps in his head. Thaila managed to grab Ed again, but this time Greg realized that he doesn't have any left.

"I'm out. Knock him!" Greg told her, but she could only say "Huh, what?' Just before Ed made himself merge into her. Yes, he's in her body.

"Uhm, Greg. He's inside me!" She said, but she couldn't see or find Craig.

Craig is hiding from them, because however Ed is doing it, he might be able to see from all angles.

"Okay... Craig, whatever you're doing, just don't hit me too hard." She said, a bit desperately.

"Thaila, remember my electronic device on my arm? Yes. It has a timer on it. I'm going to set it to stop. Pancakes, hooligans free chess - Stop!" Greg said, but as he said stop, Thaila wrapped her body in nano-tech particles around Greg's device, giving Greg that half a second window to punch Ed straight on the head, who ended up busting the door open as well.

Thaila jumped on Greg, thanking him kindly with hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"Yah yah. Let's get a move on." Greg told her and they finally got outside, just to be surrounded by military Chopperjets, Tankasaurus (Yes, it's also in plural form), with Elite Soldiers and hundreds of Androids that look like people. Emmanuel standing on a platform with an Echomask on.