Lost

Some people seem to be very close to perfect, while other's seem to be more, free-willed to be full of flaws.

So is the flawful Michaela Anderson. An 18 year old girl, nerdy glasses attached to her head, knee-high red skirt, white shirt and braces. Her short hair looks good luckily.

Michaela was walking to the Arena field, when a boy by accidentally bumped into her. Her books fell out of her hands and she apologized, even when he was in the wrong. When she looked up, she blushed at the realization of who the boy is.

"You- you're that new boy, Jackson?" She asked with surprise and a slight embarrassing voice.

"It's... Johnson." He said shyly, quickly helping her with recovering her books and walked away.

{He's also shy? He's so cute though! I mean... I'm sure the girls would love him... I mean... Michaela, get your head straight, you've got important tasks to do!}

It's a new year, so all the students gathered at the Arena Field, a field that's twice the size of a cricket/baseball field. On the pavilion, different teachers stood there, waiting to meet their new students. Johnson stood next to Michaela.

"Uhm, hi?" Michaela said awkwardly.

"Hi. This is going to sound weird, but, I don't know what's going on here." Johnson said while looking around him.

"Well, Freedom Academy isn't like all the other schools. You're a transfer student, isn't that so?" She asked and he nodded in agreement.

"Alright, well our classes are split into 3. The A class is the top class, while Class B is for the average human being that's not as dumb as Class C. How I wish I was in Class A though!" She told him.

"What's so special about Class A?" He asked her, looking at her with his blue eyes. They were so blue, it was something in between ocean blue and teal.

Michaela had to find her words first after she got lost in his eyes.

"Uhm...uh...oh yes. Class A. They have privileges, such as free accommodation and access to the deeper parts of the library." She finally said.

"Something tells me you've never been in Class A before." He said

He's right, she's never been in Class A before. It's almost inhumanly impossible for her, because Class A requirements are 95% average for all subjects, including combat science. There's a rumor that most of Class A's students are Androids, man-made robots with a  personality that was made to be close to perfect. But these rumors could never been proved, because even Androids have soft outer skin and they also bleed.

"That's correct, yes. So..." Before she could continue asking questions, the principal got everyone's attention by clearing his throat on the mic.

"Good morning students. I'd like to welcome all of you back, as well as welcoming our transfer students. As per usual, transfer students will be announced first. Transfer students, please get here." The principal asked. He has this very friendly voice that always makes you want to be his friend.

The transfer students walked up to the principal, including Johnson. They were a total of 10.

The principal announced them one by one from the back to the front, so Johnson would be last.

"From Ciloria High, Albert Envus, with the speciality of the History subject of 98%, second highest in record. He'll be in Grade 10 this current year." The principal introduced Albert and they all clapped they're hands, some were really amused, then again, the glasses says it all.

"From Dreskas High, Samantha Everborn, with the leading record for Mathematics, 99.8%. Welcome to Freedom Academy, Miss Everborn. She'll be in Grade 9."