Universatile

Michaela got home , but just like usual, she's alone. She used to stay with her uncle, but after her entire family disowned him, he was forced to live somewhere else. She hates her family for that, but according to them, her uncle was "rude and disrespectful". Michaela stayed with her uncle for nearly her whole life. They were close, understood each other etc. Sometimes she believes that she's adopted, because she's nothing like her family, but a lot like her uncle. Her Father is a baker, her mother an accountant. Her Uncle was an engineer of some sort, but also worked with high intelligence concepts and so forth. She misses him often. 

She got undressed from the DIY outfit Johnson made her. She has to admit, he did a good job, including the fact that he didn't undress her. Today was just hectic to her. If she could even go back a day, she would've never imagined this all would happen.

She studied a bit in her room, but then looked at the art her uncle gave her. She saw this one painting of different people in a bar, but when she gave it a second look, she realized that Johnson is also in there.

"...what?" She felt lost.

Johnson looked like a girl, but a hot girl. Usually people look like a drag queen, but Johnson made a pretty girl actually. He had a red skirt, black metal shirt, lipstick and a few extensions to his new black hair.

"I'm so glad that I'm married and that you're a guy." Steven said.

"Do I look that bad?" Johnson asked

"No, if I wasn't married, I'd probably do something to you." Steven said.

"Okay... Anyways..." Johnson cleared his throat and made his voice girly, after a few attempts he got it right and stayed with the tone.

"Thank you Steven." He said in a girly voice. Steven just sighed and waved.

Johnson walked home, but while walking home, guys tried to flirt up with him.

"No, sorry, I'm taken." He kept on saying in a girly voice.

One guy wanted to touch his ass, so he back-kicked the guy in the nuts and ran away. They chased after him, but the speed he got over the fence was way to quick for them.

Johnson got to Michaela's house, then rang the bell. She opened the door.

"Uhm... Hi?" Michaela said

"Hi, Michaela. You remember me?" Johnson asked in a girly voice.

"Uhm...no? I'm sorry, people don't usually talk to me...by the way, you're really pretty." She said

"Awwww thank you. Gosh, I'm blushing. May I come in?" He asked.

"Uhm, maybe not... I need some fresh air. Mind walking with me to the park?" She asked.

"Sure. Sounds like you've had quite the day." He acted even better than before.

They got to the park and swung on swings. The whole park was quiet, mist all around them.

"So, what's bothering you?" Johnson asked her, keeping the disguise.

"It's been a...weird day? Sorry, what was your name again?" Michaela asked him.

"Uhm, Delta." He said.

"Wow! That's a cool name! Better than mine..." She said sadly.

"No don't say that. My parents were in the military, therefore they couldn't give me a proper name." Johnson said

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Tell me what's bothering you?" Johnson asked in his girly voice, he's probably getting so used to using the voice.