UM WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

so i'm gonna preface this with I WAS NOT TRYING TO SHIFT. i had woken up too early and i was like kk lemme just get more sleep. i had learned about the lucid dreaming method which i will explain in the next chapter.

here's my story that probably doesn't make any sense cause i wrote it down as soon as it happened and i was just trying to get everything out.

so i was having a dream and i realized it so i started lucid dreaming. I was with my mom and i needed to go to a store with her but we were in my room so i thought it wasn't a dream and then she started talking about shifting and i was like talking with her abt it and then it hit me: she hates shifting and this is a weird ass dream.

so i went lucid and so i said to my mom: hey one second i'll meet you in the hallway.

i then changed the scene to a doorway/portal and i opened my eyes and i was still in my room but there was a mirror where my door usually is. so i looked at the mirror and i walked towards it and i started repeating affirmations.

i went halfway through the doorway and then my head made contact with something so i stepped back. i just started walking through the mirror over and over again, and the same thing kept happening and my head kept hitting the door.

i was like maybe i'm sleepwalking or something so i decided i was going to do it through a doorway not the mirror. i went out to the hallway to make sure that i was dreaming and i saw some weird thing that i don't need to specify on... and i was like okay yep i'm still dreaming.

so i went to my laundry room because there wasn't any light over there and i figured i could be more focused. i walked through the doorway and i repeated affirmations.

i was walking through the door and my head got sucked into the space and then my whole body was taken through and it was just black and spinning. i heard this lady talking and it sounded like she was on a loudspeaker or something.

i felt like i was apparating, like if i ever apparate i'm almost certain that's what it feels like. my body was spinning sideways and vertically at the same time. the voice that i heard didn't sound like molly or ginny so i was like - who dis? but they mumbled a couple of words and then just kept repeating "shift" and then i fell onto a bed.

like i literally hit a bed. my back went straight into the covers and my head was on the pillow the voice stopped talking and it felt like the moment right before you wake up.

my face has been tensed and it relaxed and i couldn't tell whether or not i should open my eyes. i remembered that this shifter had said she was shaken awake but i didn't have that so i just had to go on the fact that everything felt so freaking real.

so i opened my eyes and i was still here. that sucks but whatever i know i'm gonna shift now. the first thing i'm doing is scripting that i get shaken awake because that was just insane. that was the most surreal experience. this experience was so crazy and different than all of my other attempts.