clones

hey everyone!

sorry i haven't written in a while, thank you so much for 100 reads!

this chapter is about clones because i know a lot of people refrain from shifting because of clones, so i'm here to calm your fears.

your clone is the consciousness that replaces your consciousness when you shift. they act exactly like you do unless you script that they do something else. they aren't going to run around killing people if you don't do that normally.

the only reason you would need to think about clones is if you are planning to shift during the day when you would be around people, otherwise your clone just sleeps and then when you wake up you return to your body. 

IMPORTANT: I DO NOT RECCOMEND SHIFTING DURING THE DAY! Your consciousness can only be in one reality at a time. Your identical consciousness (your clone) will act the same as you; however, you won't remember anything that happened to your clone when you are in your dr. So, if you are gone during cr day, you will not remember anything from that day.  

some people say that you need to script things that your clone will do, but your clone has free will. they will act completely normal and do everything you do so you don't need to worry about scripting for your clone.

hope that cleared things up!
happy scripting