Chapter 6

We began to walk back to the cave to announce my plans. I was leaving with Wren and the rest of my pack. When we approached the den, the first morning light began coming through the trees. I stepped inside, finding multiple sets of eyes turning my way. 

"We've been looking all over for you," Wyatt exclaimed. 

"M'kay," I said turning away from him. 

"Wait, Wyllow! I'm sorry, Addison isn't the one for me. You are, I see that now," He walked over to me, taking my hands in his, "I love you."

"And I love you too, but I've found my pack, and I want to go with them," I explained.

Wyatt looked disappointed, as he slouched and walked away, leaving my view. I walked over to where my pack was standing, and Wren wrapped me in a warm embrace. 

"Stay here, you love him," She said softly. 

"But, I-I can't lose you again!"I cried out, on the verge of tears. 

Just then, Willa and Wyatt returned, looking hopeful.

"I want you to join our pack, forever," Willa said, addressing both me and my pack. 

I smiled up at Wren, hoping for her to say yes. Wren glanced around at the rest of the wolves, checking their faces for answers. Finally, she glanced down at me, a smile forming on her face. She nodded and walked up to Willa and Wyatt.

"If it makes Wyllow happy, we'll stay."

Wyatt and I both broke into huge smiles, runny towards each other. I jumped into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck. He placed me down as the now expanded pack broke into howl. 

*Three Years Later* 

I sat outside, watching the stars.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" Wyatt asked, startling me. 

I nodded and laughed as our daughter, Wavberly, climbed onto my lap. Now, Wyatt and I have been married for two years, and Waverly is one. Since Wyatt was an alpha, I am one, too. Wren and Willa are proud aunts, and Wynter is our go to babysitter. As for Addison, she wasn't the great alpha, but she still visits from time to time. For now, life is perfect. 

A/N

I hope yall liked this book! I had tons of  fun writing it! Sorry It's a bit short, but all good things need to end. Luv ya!                                                                                                                                                               -Mads