Chapter 3

A/n: I didn't really like the last chapter so here ya go! Also, sorry this chapter is so short, I just really wanted to get it out since I haven't posted and I'm working on another book! :)

I woke up in a cold sweat, was it all a dream? Was Wyatt alright? I sat up and glanced around the den. Still asleep in a corner, Wyatt was slouched against a wall. A small smile crept across my face, but all thoughts of Wyatt were interrupted by Wynter. 

"Hey, Wyllow!" She chirped, "I know you like him-" I cut her off with a soft growl. 

She backed away, startled, but still snickering to herself. I watched as he slowly woke up, he must have caught me staring because he shot me a look. I felt my cheeks go red and I stood up. He walked slowly towards me, and I gave him a sideways look. He replied with a slight smirk, and we were off. This moonstone was too important to waste time sitting around in the morning. We walked through the forest until we got to the gates of Seabrook. I could feel the moonstone's power console me, but we didn't have it yet. We must keep going. 

I tried to focus on finding the stone, but my glances kept drifting to Wyatt until we saw the first human. It was only dawn, so I was surprised she was already up. She looked at us strangely, so I let out a quick, sharp howl, sending the rest of the pack into a bit of a howling frenzy. Oops. She was scared, so she ran back into her house, stumbling up the steps. I snickered and grinned to myself. 

A loud rumble and boom snapped me out of the prideful daze I was in, the ground was splitting!