Chapter 4

I fell to my knees, ripping my pants and skinning my knee. A new human girl came out of a nearby house. She walked over to me, lifted me up, and helped me over to her front porch. I was followed by Willa, who was tentatively eyeing this human. She had long white hair. Wait, long white hair! She could lead us to the moonstone, she was the great alpha! I was snapped out of my trance by her shrill voice. 

"Hi! I'm Addison. Are you alright?" She asked. 

"I'm fine," I replied simply, moving away. 

Wyatt was looking her up and down. A smile forming on his face. He walked up to Addison and 

she stuck out her hand to him.

"Welcome to Seabrook, how can I help you?" She chirped. 

"We are looking for a moonstone, and we believe you can help us," Wyatt replied. 

He took her hands and lead her back to the cave. He spent the day explaining wolf history to Addison. Willa sat by me, and with a knowing look, I understood that we both didn't trust this new girl. By dusk, Addison got up to leave. 

"Wait," Wyatt exclaimed, "I have something for you." 

He handed me the box with my old moonstone and grabbed the charged one from my neck. I gasped but put on my stone, as I had no other choice. I looked at him, my eyes full of fire and rage, but he just shrugged. 

"Wyllow, she may be the great alpha, she needs this necklace," He tried to explain

"Stop," I cut him off and walked away. 

I sat down in a corner and began to cry. Willa came over and put a comforting arm around my shoulder. 

"I-I loved him," I sobbed, "But he loves her!" 

Willa opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't find the right words. She knew Wyatt loved Addison, and I knew it too. Soon, we would find the moonstone, and I could recharge my necklace and find my pack.