Preview

After the whole Joker and Ember fiasco, everything finally settled down. John gave the king's role back to Arlo since he didn't want it, he doesn't think he deserves it. Arlo was more than happy to take it back. After exposing the Authorities for creating Ember, Headmaster Vaughn took the place of the Authorities Chairman. Keene has the Headmaster title now.

Everyone has gotten stronger from the fight, both mentally and physically. Arlo's level is 6.8, Remi's is 5.9, Blyke's is 5.5, Isen's is 5.3, Cecile's is also 5.3 and, Elaine's is 4.6. John and Sera are both level 8. Cecile does not hang out with them, only Isen. She could care less about everyone else.

John and Arlo aren't friends per se, they just act civil to the best of their abilities. But, they always argue. 

Blyke and Isen are still crackheads. They still get into trouble, and Remi has to always get them out of it daily. Most of their views of lower tiers have changed. Arlo still likes to be in charge though.

Arlo only has 5 months before he graduates and he's actually happy now. Still, seeing him smile is a rare sight.

Doc and Leilah are going strong, he still hates all the students. But, Elaine has been helping out in the infirmary during her free periods since she doesn't need to be a supervisor for The Safe House anymore. Doc appreciates it, he doesn't hate her as much as the rest of the students.

Leilah told Sera about her relationship with Darren (aka Doc) and let's just say that she spent a while wrapping her mind around the idea. She threw up initially when she found out. She may seem nonchalant around Doc but he actually scares her. If anyone mentions Doc and her sister she shivers at the idea. She can never look at Doc the same anymore.

John uses his ability freely now, he's not afraid to use it anymore. He doesn't beat anyone for petty reasons anymore, he's being entirely responsible with it................... Unless Isen manages to convince him to do something stupid with it.

Isen has his ways to convince people to do very idiotic stuff; he convinced Remi to use her lightning to create fireworks inside the science lab. Remi initially complained that she missed the fireworks show the rest of them saw at the magic show in the mall, she wasn't able to attend on the weekend.

So, Isen being Isen suggested that she use her lightning to create her own fireworks as their science experiment. She already had sparkles in her eyes at the mention of fireworks. 

Remi was so excited she didn't think it through and shot a charged, crackling ball of lightning at the roof of the room. It exploded and the roof of the science lab now has a giant hole in it.

Blyke fell through the hole soon after it was created. He was angry for sure and asked Isen what happened. Isen's excuse was "Remi wanted to see fireworks. Our queen, you can't expect me to say no bro." Blyke paused for a moment before answering "Valid." (*Calid, I'm sorry I just enjoyed the fic 'This chat was a mistake, just like Arlo" I couldn't help myself. )

So this is a preview of how I will write my stories. Tell me what you think about my stories, I want to know what you guys think about it! I promise that there will be romance very soon! I look forward to writing this story. Until then, bye!

Astraea