Drunk teenagers having a party (oh no)

Kaede's POV

     Damnit.

     I knew agreeing to coming to this party was a fat mistake.

     I sighed, slumping back a bit on the couch I was sitting on, stroking Iruma-chan's hair, who was laying down on the couch and resting her head on my lap. As much as I wanted to kiss her, I couldn't do so, as I didn't want to take advantage of her while she was drunk.

     Why was Iruma-chan drunk, one might ask?

     Well, you could ask a certain green-haired avocado boy who had spiked the punch bowl with alcohol that was quite strong. I looked over to one of the corners of the common room, where a very drunk Amami was cuddling and attempting to make out with poor Tetsuya- I mean, Kiibo. Kiibo was the only non-drunk person in the room, other than me. He was looking away from Amami, his eyes at the floor, pushing him away using his hand. He were an absolute blushing mess. I wish I could take a quick picture of the two for blackmail reasons.

     I quickly scanned the room- Chashibara and Yumeno were in a full makeout session behind the kitchen counters, Harukawa and Momota were doing fortnite dances for Momota's Tik Tok page, while Shirogane, Yonaga, Ouma, and Saihara were sitting around a chalk circle that Yonaga had drawn, that had a star in the middle and candles around the circle, most likely trying to summon Atua. 

     I heard someone screaming and crying, so I gently took Iruma's head and laid her on the couch, and stood up. Shinguji was sitting on the floor, crying loudly over a plate of spaghetti that had happened to fall onto the floor.

     Damn, this is so stupid. I don't even know why I'm friends with these guys.

     There was a loud crash behind me, causing me to turn around to see Tojo screaming, whereas at the other side of the room, Saihara was standing next to a broken window, a plastic mug on the floor next to a bunch of shards. Oh, boy.

     I looked back at where Shinguji was, he was still sitting down next to his spaghetti, Amami for some reason had brought some dirt into the common room from outside. He dumped the dirt onto the spilled spaghetti, creating a "funeral" atmosphere. 

     Soon, everyone was gathered around the dirt pile, many crying. Saihara was patting the back of a sobbing Shinguji.

     "It's okay, Korekiyo, he lived a good life."

      I- what the fuck? They're using first-name basis now? Wow.

      "HEY, HEY, HEY! EVERYONE LETS WATCH HORROR MOVIES!" Saihara yelled. Shut up dumbass, you're not Bokuto. Despite his stupid reference, everyone quickly agreed and chose a movie, The Conjuring.

      Oh, that's great. A bunch of drunk college students watching horror movies at 10 P.M.

-3 movies later-

      Well, that was something. It's now 3 A.M., I've tried to get some sleep, but everyone screams every 5 minutes, scary part or not. I looked over at Iruma, who, somehow had slept through all this madness. Weird, she must have been really tired. Well, maybe now that the horror movies are over I can finally get some shut-ey-

     "HEY GUYS, LETS PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Shirogane yelled. Oh, come on, really? Do these guys never sleep?

     Guess I might as well join...

(A/N)

     Wow, look at me finally writing something outside of texting. Sorry for the short chapter, I'm not too good at detail and I was running out of ideas for this chapter. :(

     Well who doesn't love writer's block, so comment down some ideas for what should happen in the next chapter and afterwards. Thank you babes <3