The entire class robs a fucking bank and Amami goes to jail (+plot twist)

Himiko: AYO Y'ALL WANNA ROB A BANK

Angie: FUCK YEAH

Kaede: I'm sorry but rob a WHAT now

Himiko: a turtle

Himiko: A BANK, YOU DAFT DIMBO DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAINS

Kaede: MOTHERFUCKER

Himiko: anyway WHO'S IN

Rantaro: ME

Tsumugi: ME

Miu: ME

Kaede: IRUMA-

Kiibo: guess I'll have to go to make sure Amami doesn't die

Kokichi: I'll go

Shuichi: I'll go to protect Ouma !!

Angie: SIMP

Shuichi: SHUT

Korekiyo: lmao sure

Tenko: OKAY

Gonta: IDK I'M BORED HOSHI DO YOU WANNA GO

Ryoma: IDK YEAH SURE

Kaito: HARUKAWA WANNA GO WITH ME

Maki: SURE IG

Kirumi: damnit fine

Kaede: ...

Kaede: I'm just coming to make sure nobody lands in jail

Himiko: OKAY BET
COMMON ROOM LET'S GO FUCKERS

-

[POV: Himiko]

     This is going to be awesome. An entire goddamn class robbing a fucking bank. Honestly, what would be a better bonding idea?

     "I think everyone is here! And yes Hoshi I see you, don't worry, we're not going to leave you behind again."

     "Good." Damn, poor him.

     "Okay, so, we're gonna walk to the bank this time, because it's close enough that we can walk and I seriously doubt a taxi would let in a bunch of high school students carrying sacks of money." I told everyone, most of them nodding at my statement. "Alright then, let's go. We can't waste any more time." I said, running out the front door with everyone else behind me.

     Wow. A short red-haired girl running on the street with fifteen high school students wearing different kinds of uniforms chasing her. What a sight. I sort of feel bad for the people driving by.

     After a while, we arrived at the bank. I forced Amami to go talk to the banker at the front desk because, hell, he probably has his own bank account.

     "Yeah. Uh. I'd like to make a deposit." This dumbass can't even say the right thing, I swear to god. I nudged him on the arm with a death glare. "No. Wait. I mean um. I'd like to make a withdraw."

     I really should've forced him to lay off the drugs a couple hours before we came here. He's an absolute mess.

     "Rantaro Amami, vault, um, 11037, I think." I swear to god Amami, how can you not remember your own vault number you dumb fuck. Despite his stupidy, the banker guy led us to the vault area. Really? I'm suprised he wasn't suspicious of us.

     Once we arrived, the banker guy took off his facemask, like bitch what you can't just do that-

     Wait a fucking second.

     "Ouma?! You work here-?" I whisper-shouted to the slightly taller male in front of me. "Wait, weren't you behind me when we were running here? And then when I went inside you were-"

     He deviously grinned, putting a finger to his lips. "Shh, nobody needs to know. I have my ways."

     "Saihara, your nose is bleeding." I heard Akamatsu whisper quietly behind me. Ew. Simp.

     "Anyway, being a banker has its perks. I have ALL the vault keys with me. We can rob the entire bank, not just a few vaults." Ouma said, dangling a small handful of keys in front of my face.

     I grinned back at him. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go, we're gonna be rich."

weewoo timeskip bc fuck you

     "Okay everyone, we're going to escape through the back door. And you all need to be VERY quiet, because despite half of my coworkers being very much willing to help us with the robbery, we can't afford to have my boss figure it out." Ouma told us, throwing a bag of coins over his shoulder, and signalling for us to follow him.

     I think we all did a pretty decent job of keeping silent, and once Ouma carefully closed the back door behind us, I did a huge sigh of relief. "We did it." I whispered. One by one, everyone started to let out the breath that they'd been holding for way too long. Iruma let out a small giggle, and everyone just collectively stared at each other until we all broke out in a fit of quiet laughter, being careful to not disturb Ouma's boss.

[a/n fucking wholesome]

     "Do you guys wanna go to a gas station or something, and buy some snacks? You know, because we have money now." Harukawa asked. Everyone agreed to that idea, and before I knew it we were at the gas station getting food.

     "Ouma, I found you some grape panta!"

     "Thanks Saihara, I really do appreciate it.."

     "Oh my god, I swear to god if they don't restock the monster energy punch soo-" I angrily slammed the fridge door closed, before a police siren went off outside. "OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT?!"

     There was suddenly a loud noise, similar to the one of glass breaking, and I looked in that direction only to find Amami running outside, with cops chasing him. Dumbass.

    "What the fuck is he doing-?"

    "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" Amami yelled, before the one of the police officers threw a rock at him. He fell down, and the officers put him in a headlock.

     "Damn it. Again? What did he do this time?" Harukawa groaned, giving her snacks to the cashier.

     "I think he stole something. Probably ran out of money from buying too much weed, and decided to just make a run for it." Kiibo sighed. "Well, I'm going to have to go and bail him out."

     "Can't we wait a bit? You know, let him spend a day or two in jail just so he can suffer?" Yonaga asked, taking the wrapper off of her ice cream bar and biting into it.

     "Well, you've got a point there, c'mon guys. Let's go back."

     And so we did. We walked all the way back to our dorm building with Amami angrily staring at us from inside the police car.

[a/n]

     BAHSJAHAJ SORRY THIS SO RUSHED BESTAYS