Rantaro's last day?

Kiibo: @ everyone

Kiibo: I'm bringing Amami to the mall for his last day with us if anyone would like to go.

Kiibo: There is a correct answer.

Angie: yeah definitely

Himiko: ofc

Korekiyo: I'll go.

Tsumugi: yeah

Shuichi: sure, why not

Kokichi: I guess

Maki: okay

Tenko: yup

Kirumi: I suppose I could take a break.

Gonta: sure!!

Ryoma: I'll go as long as you guys don't lock me in the car. I will not hesitate to burn down the building again.

Himiko: sorry hoshi

Kiibo: Akamatsu?

Kaede: fine

Kaede: only because everyone else is going

Kiibo: alright, common room

Himiko: yessir

Rantaro's POV:

Pushing back the Danganronpa waiver, I huffed angrily and glanced at the cafe entrance. How disappointing- Kiibo said he would be here twenty minutes ago, and he was still nowhere to be found. I took a sip of my chai latte and got back to signing the waiver. Why the hell was it so long? I mean, it was understandable that Spike Chunsoft found it necessary to assign a waiver to attendees, but at that point, I'd probably already imprinted my signature on that godforsaken waiver about ten times.

An abrupt crash came from the other side of the cafe, and in my surprise, I accidentally blotted my signature. Groaning, I threw the pen onto the table and stood up, looking for the source of all the noise. Bewildered, I saw that my entire class was running towards me. Yonaga, who was in the lead, tackled me, and we both fell onto the floor.

"Well, hello, all of you." I grinned, sitting up. "Didn't you say we were going to spend the day together, by ourselves, Kiibo?"

Everyone acted obnoxiously, oohing like elementary schoolers after the bus driver called someone up to the front of the bus. (a/n oooOOOOOOHHHH yes it is odd but I felt it fit, anyway nostalgia <3) Kiibo's face glowed red and pushed Yumeno in the stomach, who stumbled back. (Chabashira grew quite angry at this and Saihara had to hold her back from attacking Kiibo.) "That was the original plan, but everyone decided to go with us last minute." Kiibo responded, slapping Iruma—she was screaming SIMP at him— and held out his hand to me.

"Sure." I took his hand and pulled myself up. "Why so late?"

Kiibo grinned. "I sure hope you realize how hard it is to find taxis that are willing and able to take fifteen annoying high schoolers." He glared at Akamatsu. "Plus, someone kept on trying to fight Ouma. We got kicked out of two different taxis and one bus. Anyway, let's get going, shall we?" Smiling, I took his hand, and we walked out the cafe, leaving our screaming classmates and the yelling, shushing manager behind.

-

About twenty minutes later, we arrived at the mall. "Alright, everyone, make sure you stay safe. If you get lost or someone shady is bothering you, scream 'melting pot' at the top of your lungs. I, Shinguji, or Hoshi will come and get you. Have fun, everyone," Kirumi said, and everyone scattered. I grabbed Kiibo, Yonaga and Yumeno—Chabashira came too. I don't like her very much, she's very loud, but she refuses to go anywhere without Yumeno, so whatever—, and we ran off.