Chapter 5: The Roof

Maya

We all heard a gun shots coming from the roof.
"Oh no, is that Dixon!" "Dixon? You mean there are others!" I whispered silently so no one could hear me.

This asshole was going to get us all killed, and I don't care who tries to stop me, I'm going to punch that ass in the face.

We all started running up to the steps up to the roof.
"Yo man! You wasting bullets we don't even got!" Said the black man. The man, Dixon, just laughed it off

"Ot to be more nice to the man with a gun, only common sense."he had a thick southern accent.

"Hey look at that! New people, well let me tell you som'thing, you're gonna die here. You're just like fresh meat. That's all you are." he said starring at me, Laila, and Rick.

I clenched my fists preparing for a fight. This man may have been a good fighter but I was trained. He couldn't beat me, I'd almost killed this one guy.

My feet started working against my will and soon enough he'd have a fist in the face, my fist.

My arm moved fast on to punching him in the face, as my legs brought him to the ground.
"Hey! What the hell?" he said, as soon as he's taken another punch, a fist went to my gut.
My hands went to my stomach, gasping for air. Dixon had a bloody nose, he went for another swing but I blocked him.
Andrea and the others cried for us to stop.

"Hello darling." I said to him getting his ugly body off me so I'd be the one throwing the punches and not just blocking them.

I went for another swing, and another, and another.

I was about to nock him unconscious, but strong hands took me by the arm and pulled me away.
I struggled to get out of the grip but it was to strong.

"I not going to hurt anybody!" I said to Rick, the one holding me."Oh really?"

Dixon got back up and made he's way to T-dog the one he'd been after all along.

The redneck had taken T-dog down successfully.
"Now. It's time to pick a leader ya'll. Raise hands for me come on." Rick released me handcuffs in hand.

Everyone was started raising there hands. Why? I don't know, one of the reasons me and Laila didn't raise our hands.

"Anyone else? Anyone?" "Yeah...me!" said Rick punching Dixon in the face, he fell to the ground, Rick took out the gun he had he loaded it and put it back in its holster.

"Who the hell are you man?" said Dixon, I was going to haft to learn he's name. "Officer friendly." Rick was pretty close to the man face now.

"Fuck you man!" "Ot to be more polite to a man with a gun....only common sense." Dixon chuckled, a sad chuckle. Rick then went to rading his pockets. I think he found some sorte of drug or something cause he lifted his head to check his eyes. "You got something on your nose Merle." said Rick flicking Merles nose, Merle just chuckled untill Rick threw the drug of the roof.

"HEY THAT'S MY STUFF! NO THAT'S MY STUFF!" he screamed, I smiled, Rick smiled back.

"We're are you from, cause you sure ain't a Atlanta deputy."
"From down the road aways."
"Well officer friendly, from down the road aways, welcome to the big city."