New character

This was for the contest winner, she got to chose a new character, here you are;

Scarlett Jade Carroll (F) even 5 foot, red hair, green eyes, Taurus (maybe Gemini), fave color is black, nickname:Raven, age:27;
Irish
She always wears black. She has an almost creepy obsession with Edgar Allen Poe, obviously his work but also with him as a person. He's researched him and knows all the details of his life, though she hasn't let on the full knowledge she ha of him to anyone. Not even her best friends who she met in college after moving to the states. Maggie and Conner. They're the ones who gave her the nickname Raven. If they only knew just how deep her love for the man went. There was always a darkness and mystery in every man she ever had a relationship with. She is currently living in Miami, FL. She got a job and moved there after dropping put of college. She became a private investigator for Jacob Elway. She met the man she's had a crush on for the last 3 years while investigating this high profile serial killer. Dexter Morgan. Instead of Poe now she fantasizes about Dexter. She had left with him and nhis son when the virus first hit but they were separated not long after they crossed the Florida Georgia Line.

Then she meets Daryl

She's hard headed (stubborn),she will voice her opinion but doesn't get loud. Not your typical feisty irish woman.