Chapter 2

This chapter is quite a bit longer than the first and contains smut

Cheryl's POV

I'm so excited to hang out with my TT this weekend. It's been way too long.

Today was a big day at the company. I had found another company to potentially do business with and would be doing my presentation to them. Father was also excited. He's all about the Benjamin's. "Money makes the world go round." is Clifford Blossom's motto.

I head to the meeting room before taking a deep breath, entering as I let it out. "Hi, I'm Cheryl Blossom, CEO of Blossom Maple Farms."

"Hello, Miss Blossom. It's so good to finally meet you! I'm Chuck Downey, CEO of Downey Rum. I'm very interested to hear your pitch."

And with that, I gave them my pitch on making maple rum. How it would be a great investment and product for the both of us. Two locally owned companies. Blossom syrup was all over the east coast, but Downey Rum was a much smaller operation. Their sales would go through the roof.

I gave them some samples with the rum they had sent to us, nervously watching them sip it. Chuck looked at the glass, an intrigued look on his. I was worried. But then he smiled big and said, "Congratulations. Looks like we're in business! My people will call your people." With that, he shook my hand and left his assistant.

Oh. My. God. I actually did it!

I was now sitting down and spun in circles in my chair until I got dizzy. I couldn't contain my excitement. Oh, I need to tell Father.

While I walked to Fathers office to tell him the news, I texted Toni.

Cheryl: Blossom Maple Rum, headed to a store near you!

I walked into Fathers office and told him the news. "That is fantastic, Cheryl! I knew you could do it! You've always been a go getter." my father said as he hugged me.

"Thanks, dad. I really appreciate that. Shall we celebrate tonight?"

"Of course! As well always do. How about 7pm at Rosario's, that fancy Italian place? I'll make reservations and send a car to get you and Archie."

"Sounds perfect! I'm just going to finish some paperwork and emails, then head home. Unless you need me for anything else?"

"No, no. You're perfectly fine. I'll you tonight."

As I headed back to my office, I checked my phone.

TT🥰: OMG!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to try it.

She's always so supportive. I love it. Oh, I should text Archie, too.

Cheryl: Guess what, honey?!

Archiekins: What?

Cheryl: Downey Rum loved my pitch! We'll have Blossom Maple Rum on shelves in no time.

Archiekins: Oh, cool 👌

The fuck? Cool. Cool?! That's all he has to say? Uuuuuuggghhhh.

I finish up my paperwork and emails and head home. When I get home and enter the door I walk in to find Archie sitting on the couch playing video games in his underwear, no shirt on, which I'm not complaining about. But he's done absolutely nothing around the house. I work and he stays home because "I can't work with a bum leg." Yeah, okay. Cool.

"Hey, babe!" I say as I enter. Hanging up my purse and jacket, then sitting on the couch next to him. He pauses his game and pulls me down on his lap so that I'm straddling him. "As much as I'm enjoying this, how come you didn't do any cleaning today?" I ask him.