Chapter 5 Pt. 1

Cheryl and Toni kissed at the end of the previous chapter. What happens next for them?

The Next Day: Saturday Morning
Cherly’s POV

I woke up smiling, remembering kissing Toni last night. I rolled over to cuddle her, but she wasn’t there. Where should have gone? Oh God. Did I scare her away? Surely not. Suddenly, I smelled bacon and a smile grew on my face. I crawled out of bed, slipping on Toni’s hoodie from the day before and quietly headed downstairs.

There she was. My TT, making breakfast. Slowly, I walked up behind her, trying not to scare her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Apparently I did scare her, because she almost smacked me with the spatula in her hand. “Oh, sorry Cher. You scared the shit out of me!”

I laughed at how scared she had gotten. “No worries, babe.” I said as I rested my head on her shoulder. “What are you making?”

“Well, I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but you ruined that, so...you’re getting bacon, french toast with cherries for you and strawberries for me, as well as scrambled eggs. Oh, and orange juice and coffee. But now I guess you’ll have to eat it at the table.” Toni said with a smirk on her face.

I kissed her cheek and poured myself a cup of coffee, topping off Toni’s cup as well. “Where did you get all of the food? Did you go shopping this morning?” I asked as I sat on the counter.

“No, I just ordered it on my phone and had them deliver.” She was so cute with how she was concentrating on the french toast. “Oh, I got you another bag of flour, as well. Don’t throw this one on me.” She giggled.

“No promises, Topaz.” I said as I stuck my tongue out.

Toni finished breakfast and we sat next to each other at the table. “I love you, Toni. Thank you so much for this amazing breakfast.” I said as turned her face towards me to kiss her lips.

She smiled, “Mmm, it was my pleasure. I’ll cook every meal for you if I get a kiss in return.” She winked at me, making my giggle.

“Is that all it takes? If I had known that I would have kissed you a long time ago.” I said as I hit her shoulder with mine.

We continued eating our food and cleaned everything up together.

“So, Toni. What do you want to do today?”

“Well, you did say you wanted to go on a motorcycle ride. We could go to Sweetwater, or just drive around.”

----------
Toni’s POV

Cheryl and I were getting changed to go for a ride. I didn’t bring many clothes with me, but wore my usual black skinny jeans with a Nirvana t-shirt and my motorcycle boots, paired with my leather jacket and a yellow flannel tied around my waste. I was sitting on the couch waiting for Cheryl because she takes forever and a day to get ready.

She came down the stairs wearing white high waisted skinny jeans, black high top Converse, a black crop top and her red leather jacket. Here was down and her makeup was a natural look. “Damn. You look hot.”

“I know!” She said proudly, with a huge grin on her face. She grabbed her red helmet I bought for her in high school, when I first got my bike. She keeps this one here and I have another one at my apartment for when she visits.

We hopped onto my bike, “Where to, my queen?”

“Wherever your heart desires, TT.”

I didn’t realize how much I missed riding with Cheryl behind me. Her body against mine, her warmth. Her arms wrapped around me. It feels good.