❤family❣

[What's this? A double update? Impossible. Momo barely ever has any motivation. THINK AGAIN! IM HORNY FOR FLUFF!!]
(3rd POV)

Edge sighed in contentment. In his arms, a dozing human, and in his lap, a snoring skeleton. The world was as peaceful as it was going to get.

Y/n was rowdy. But kind. And more like a parental figure than their own father when he was alive. They had learned how to juggle 'kill or be killed' and 'protect your loved ones' and still was able to display their innocent smile.

Red was lazy. But kind. And knew how to make people feel better. He had formed his protective layer of sarcasm and sadism but was slowly breaking from it, coming out as a new-ish person.

Edge smiled. An actual smile, instead of his usual smug bastard smirk. His family meant everything to him. Everything.

Just. One problem.

Both Red and Y/n wanted to make new friends. And Edge couldn't help but feel worried, scared and threatened.

His siblings were all he had and the only things that mattered the most. He couldn't live with himself if he was.. replaced. By someone he probably wouldn't meet.

As weird as it sounded, Edge was introverted. As much as socializing was needed from time to time, he would rather stay with his family. Forever. And ever. A̶n̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶

And to think that his family, the only holy lights in this hellhole, wanted to be away from him?

No. Just. No.

Y/n and Red loved him. Always. No matter what. And their love was all that mattered.

AS YOU WAKE UP IN A DAZE, YOU FIND YOURSELF IN YOUR BOSS'S ARMS, HIM MUMBLING INCOHERENTLY ABOUT 'SIBLINGS' AND 'FUCKIN BRATS'. YOU FEEL UNEASY AND SCARED AND.. AND PROTECTED. YOU FEEL SHIELDED FROM ALL HARM BY YOUR BOSS, FILLIKG YOU WITH YOUR CLOUDED SENSE OF
JUSTICE.