❣human❣

[No one:
My music taste: *HAS AN ANEURISM, STROKE AND A SEIZURE AT THE SAME TIME*]

[Third POV]
Red knocked on the door to the room politely. Y/n fiddled with the hem of your leather jacket. Sure, they were the one who suggested the idea of making friends with this... mystery person. But they can't help it. They're from Underfell. They're blunt, rude, and obnoxious.

A skeleton answered the door, jumpscaring Y/n. He looked kinda disheveled, like them and Red had woken him up. He brightened up(?) upon seeing their brother.

"Hi Red! Long time no see, bud!" He said. He looked towards Y/n and his sockets widened and his smile grew
(Y/n internally 'tch'ed. He already had a dumbass smile, why make it dumber?).
He nudged Red and whispered to him so the a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶  human couldn't hear.

"Psst. Red. Who's the hot human?" He whisper-asked.

Red's mind instinctively went into y̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e̶  Older Brother Mode. How dare the skeleton monster even suggest being attracted to his sibling! How dare he even look at them like that, like they were a piece of meat-

But Red played it cool. He couldn't get Y/n mad at him, that meant Y/n gets a grudge, and grudge means no affection from Y/n, and no affection from Y/n means disaster.

"just my sibling." Red muttered, his tone almost dangerous. The skeleton monster was confused, but shrugged it off.

He looked at the human before him, before another wave of confusion hit him. The human seemed to holding back laughter. The moment the skeleton monster looked at them, though, they bursted out in cackling, snorting, wheezing, etc.

Once they finally settled down, he cleared his nonexistent throat.

"Hi, I'm Classic." He said. They shook his hand. Unfortunately, he couldn't prepare the whoopie cushion in the hand joke, so that was a bummer, he didn't get to see the hot human laugh.

The human took his hand enthusiastically.
"I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you, midget skeleton?" They talked too fast. But that was cute. But what was up with the nickname? Sure, next to them he was dwarfed, but he was no taller than Red.

Red cleared his throat. He couldn't let Classic get too excited with h̶i̶s̶  human.

Meanwhile the human was in hysterics.  This skeleton- Classic, they recalled- was a midget! He looked like a child! Are we sure he should be in college? Nonetheless, he seems like a great friend, if Red could along with him.

WITH A NEWFOUND FRIEND NAMED CLASSIC, YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE MISSING A POINT, CALLING HIM A MIDGET SKELETON, AND THERE'S AN UNDERLYING SENSE OF SINISTERISM. YOU QUESTION YOUR FEELINGS AS YOU ARE FILLED WITH A STRANGE SENSE OF
JUSTICE.