❤friendship❤

Ever since you moved up to the surface and enrolled in college, you had been clinging to your brothers probably way too much for their liking. So when you went up to Red your first words were blurted out in the form of
"Dude, I need friends."
Red blinked. Once. Twice. Three times.
"why?" he responded stupidly. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. You loved Red, but he was kinda dumb sometimes.
"I've been clingin' to you 'n Boss too much! I feel like I'm makin' you two uncomfortable!" You sighed.
Red blinked again. He didn't understand, why would him and Edge care? In fact, they liked you clinging to them, in all honesty.
Unfortunately for Red, you were persistent (he blames Boss for putting you through all of those rigorous tests to test your perseverance).
"C'monnn, Red!" You whined, throwing yourself onto him. Red stumbled back a little from the impact.
He sighed.
"fiiiiineeeee," he mumbled, pushing you off of him. "but you owe me." he added.
You squealed in glee. You hadn't had any friends (well... besides your brothers) since you and Red were in middle school, but they all got chased off mysteriously.
"Yaaay! You won't regret it!" You squealed like a child. Red chuckled at your kid-like behavior. You were so very cute. He grabbed your hand and prepared to use one of his "shortcuts". You were confused??
"Wait, right now??" You asked looking at him funny. Red raised his bone-brows at you.
"you wanted a friend, didn't'cha?" He asked back. You blinked. You didn't mean right away. But.. friendship was worth it (hopefully).
You nodded determinedly. Red sighed again, as if expecting you to say otherwise, and teleported over to his buddy's dorm.

AS YOU PREPARE FOR A HOPEFUL NEW FRIEND, HOPEFULLY ALLEVIATING STRESS FROM YOUR BROTHERS' SHOULDERS...
YOU ARE FILLED WITH A SENSE OF
JUSTICE