❣tall guy❣

[How are my favorite short stacks doing! We get to meet another tall d00d today. Try to guess who before you read it!!]

[Third POV]

Red liked to say he was good at making friends, even if he was from Underfell. He was kinda attractive, he had a good sense of humor, and he was chill.

But having friends has a price he wished someone had warned him about when his family had first adopted Y/n into their family.

Red wanted, no, needed time with his sibling. But no, his friend wanted to hang out with him.

Which lead to to Red dragging Y/n to his friend's dorm. Y/n seemed excited. Ever since they got to the surface, they had gotten this weird obsession with trying to make friends, what was up with that?? T̶h̶e̶y̶ o̶n̶l̶y̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ R̶e̶d̶ a̶n̶d̶ E̶d̶g̶e̶.

Red impatiently knocked on the door.
Y/n nervously shifted in his grip. Red didn't let go, as they were quite vocal about their feelings and opinions, and if they wanted him to let go, they would have told him.

At last, Red's friend lazily 'click'ed open the door, making Y/n jump. Red had instinctively narrowed his eye sockets at his friend. Y/n never liked fighting people if it wasn't for training, so he made the habit of trying to scare people off before they got a chance to hurt his sibling.

Y/n was currently eyeing Red's friend, looking him up and down, up and down. If you knew better, you'd think they were checking him out.

"Dang, dude, you're taller than my Boss! How much milk did you drink as a kid??" Y/n said at last. Red and his friend were both taken aback.

Red's friend gave it a lighthearted chuckle.

"heh. that's cute." He said patting Y/n on their head. They shook his hand off. They never had a good response to headpats.

Sir Friends-a-Lot put his hand out.

"the names stretch. stretch the skeleton." He said coolly. Y/n inspected his hand for a minute, before taking it in their -much smaller- hand.

"Nice to meet you, Stretch! I'm Y/n!" They said, smiling the dopey grin they'd usually had when they were excited.

Stretch's cheekbones were dusted with light orange. oh no they're cute-  was all that his mind said. It was evident that at this point, he was the one checking Y/n out.

Red had noticed what Stretch was trying to do. Red's kind immediately went into y̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶o̶d̶e̶  older brother mode as he cleared his nonexistant throat awkwardly.

"Uh.. can we come in? It's kinda cold out here and while I don't feel it, I know my sib does." Red lied. Y/n was, as usual, oblivious to the lie but went along with it anyway.

"oh! yeah. sorry, buddy." Stretch said, scratching the back of his neck-bone.

AS YOU MAKE MORE AND MORE NEW FRIENDS, YOU CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE A MANIC GLINT IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE. AS YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU'RE MAKING HIM DISAPPOINTED, AND YET AGAIN FIR THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK, YOU ARE FILLED WITH SOME SICK SENSE OF
JUSTICE.